ppl making fun of tamas?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuteagotchi

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
in the birds, in the trees, in YOUR socks XD
Some ppl are bieng extremly rude to tamas the day before yesterday a girl in my class made a comic and threw it on my desk and it was called "Tama Signs" A :angry: and a :) are going to a party when they come across 2 signs......... Crack <______ _______> Drugs and the :wacko: Says ya thinkin what im thinkin? And they split up to do them BOTH take them and then she makes them die at the end. Its sooooo mean! She likes tamas also and she might join tt! :angry:

I hope you aren't planning on this being a hot topic...

This would be considered spam.

You could PM this to someone instead.

Will a guide please move or delete this?

I don't understand why she's making fun of tamas if she like them. Oh you should of thought of this before you made this topic is what if she does join tt and reads this topic?

I don't understand why she's making fun of tamas if she like them. Oh you should of thought of this before you made this topic is what if she does join tt and reads this topic?
Topics go by so fast, she isn't likely to join or to find this topic, and so what if she reads it?

Let her curse, a guide will just ban her then..

Some ppl are bieng extremly rude to tamas the day before yesterday a girl in my class made a comic and threw it on my desk and it was called "Tama Signs" A :angry: and a :) are going to a party when they come across 2 signs......... Crack <______ _______> Drugs and the :wacko: Says ya thinkin what im thinkin? And they split up to do them BOTH take them and then she makes them die at the end. Its sooooo mean! She likes tamas also and she might join tt! :angry:
Um, it doesn't matter what other people think. If you like them, that's all that matters. Many people make fun of tamagotchis. Let them make fun, I don't care. All that matters is what you think of your tamagotchi.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I hope you aren't planning on this being a hot topic...
This would be considered spam.

You could PM this to someone instead.

Will a guide please move or delete this?
It's not spam! If you don't like it don't read it. Simple, just plain simple.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Um, it doesn't matter what other people think. If you like them, that's all that matters. Many people make fun of tamagotchis. Let them make fun, I don't care. All that matters is what you think of your tamagotchi.
*~Tamagotchi~*
Agreed.

: { ) BEWARE IT'S MUSTACHE MAN!!!

Sorry my brother is acting crazy again

Topics go by so fast, she isn't likely to join or to find this topic, and so what if she reads it?Let her curse, a guide will just ban her then..
well if she does read this then she should learn if she doesn't have anything nice to say she shouldn't say anything at all

Lol. Sounds kinda cute to me. I think I might draw it myself.

Sry I didn't understand 1 word of that,, but ppl can do what they want,,I don't like tamagotchis that much but yah i wouldn't make up a joke like dat :)

She's not really making fun of them. She's not insulting them, saying they're for babies, anything. She's giving them a story. It's not exactly an appropriate one, but it's a story just the same.

Heh. Sounds like something I'd do.

She's not really making fun of them. She's not insulting them, saying they're for babies, anything. She's giving them a story. It's not exactly an appropriate one, but it's a story just the same.
Heh. Sounds like something I'd do.
I totally agree with SK!

People can say thing s but not really mean them..

Heck if I was bored too I would probably make tamas do drug too....

LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back