Practical jokes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamahonay

Reaction score
just a bit of fun :)

my lil brother just came into my room and asked my to show him how to spell something and when i went to click teh thing on the top of the pen,

IT ZAPPED ME!

and yeaa. He fell over in a fit of laughter. i didnt.

LOL :angry:

Also i love getting calls from people trying to sell you stuff, you can mess with them so much! Cause they lyk never hang up.

haha

awww :(

i just zapped my mum with that pen! omg funny as. except now she wont talk to me.. hahaha

My bad classmates pranked me and some of my other classmates.

They had a fake chewing gum box that has one fake chewing gum in it. They said "I'm already full. Can you eat the last one?" When I pulled the fake chewing gum, a fake cockroach [that really looks like a cockroach] came out. Then I screamed "Ahhh! Get that cockroach off me!" It was kinda embarrassing. I'm glad its our lunch break when they did that. Whew!

I hate them 'cause they're are wasting their money with that stupid toy.

I prank- I don't get pranked. Everyone knows that if they prank me, they die. :)

On the last day of school, I found a stink bomb outside, then I put it in Kyle's locker. And when the teachers were doing locker check, I couldn't help but laugh.

There's other epic pranks I play, but I can't remember all the good ones right now Dx

My friend gave me one of those joke mini-slot machines that shock you when you pull the handle. We were at a hockey tourament, in the hotel, and all of a sudden I go "HOLY CRAP!" and throw it down the hall. xD

Yes, a few times. This is the one I remember most. xD

I was at Ocean City, New Jersey for a family beach vacation. And on the boardwalk, there's a little store called Air Circus filled with little funny things. So my brother finds this little deck of cards and he said to look at them. So I took them and screamed because it shocked me. xDD I was like "YOU IDIOT, THAT HURT." It hurt for like 5 minutes, but I cracked up about it later. xDDDD

OH. And up in Pennsylvania there's some place called The Outhouse. Best. Store. On. Earth. It's FILLED with tons of pranky things and the employees prank you when you're in there. xD When you enter there's a sign that says anyone under 14 has to be with an adult. I was like "Pshhhhaw, I'mma be 14 like next week." So I wandered off and I got sprayed with water, shot with air, and tripped a few times. Screaming when all happened. xD

It was verrrrry pathetic. :'DDD If you read all that, you get a smoothie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always the one that gets pranked (x

Those little pieces of gum that people hand to you, but they turn out to be some finger trap? I've fallen for that many times.

And I'm not sure if this was a prank or not, but one music class day I found my trombone was all blocked up with tape ;o

And the saran wrap on the toilet seat thing got me.

I've also been RICKROLL'D a lot xD

I have RickRoll'd once.

I prank, I do stupid ones like, put a sign on your best friend's back saying, "Kick me."

I have seen pranks. Like, Robert Pattitson get a water balloon flunked on his head.

But nah, I don't prank or get pranked, not my thing or my friend's thing either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back