Prank Call Ideas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell him that his best friend has a message when he asks "What" SCREAM "I LIKE CHEESE!!!" in a wierd voice

Say your Mrs/Mr Sabadolladingdong with an accent and say you dropped off the million dollar cheque at your house and they let it blow away. then rant at them, and while they're talking to you saying "No", hang up :D

Make sure they won't know it's you. Then (thanx to YouTube) do this with a chineese man accent:

"Hello? You have two seater,mountain bike? Me,family use two-seater,mountain bike. You have two seater skatebaord?" *hang up* I'm not too good at explaining it,watch this:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Phone and in a baby voice say-
"Ganpa? Hewo?" and when they tell you no or hang up, keep calling.

------

Phone and say - "I'm looking for an individual reffered to as.. Bond. James, Bond.

---

Phone and yell - PRESSS 3! PRESSS ITTTTTTT! And if the do, scream in terror and hang up.

----

Phone and tell them their thong order's in.
LOL! thats so funny.

for some reason, this reminds me of an interview or something with fall out boy. they were sitting on a couch, and patrick was talking. pete put his hand on his back and he was like

"...and someone's touching my back. nd it's kind of distracting."

"no, it's a hot girl"

"i'm nnot even going to look, because i know it'snot a hot girl"

"well, does it feel like a hot girl?"

"not really. oh, gross"

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

only, you know, call the kids instead of a resturaunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know if they still have this anymore... but...

So when they showed starwars 30th anniversary thing on History Channel, I went to their website and I saw this page where you could call someone and make DarthVader talk to them... I did it to someone!!! It was Classic!! They were so scared... (I was also scared when My Older sister did it to me!)XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back