Prank PMs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we just pretned to, like, for example:

"Dear Admin,

You smell. Im going to eat you!"

in a POST, that Will be fine, I belive. but for real will be spamming everyone.

I don't think this topic is aloud. But more , I think this topic won't work. For example , if you say , Person below me , I dare you to prank Google Face( an example ) and google face is the person already playing , it'll be him pranking himself o_O or you could be like , I dare you to prank Binary , and binary reads this topic , she'll already know ..

^@ x.Nobody, I agree.

I don't even think this is allowed.

I'm reporting.

AND

@ Ura Kuchipatchi, that was incredibly rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
What "signs"? That I have gray stuff? I talk like a boy? So girls are suppsoed to addicted to pink, fluffy stuff and talk about lipstick and clothes and boys?....

If we just pretned to, like, for example:
"Dear Admin,

You smell. Im going to eat you!"

in a POST, that Will be fine, I belive. but for real will be spamming everyone.

Ok how about we do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
What "signs"? That I have gray stuff? I talk like a boy? So girls are suppsoed to addicted to pink, fluffy stuff and talk about lipstick and clothes and boys?....
I'll back you on this Zuza~<3

Just stop fighting I reported this topic but I should have reported it for fighting too. So don't post until a guide says something about this topic.

To prevent further problems between members, I think it's best if I close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back