pranks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, many times! I've scared them when they came out of the bathroom quite a few times :furawatchi: but none of that email scary face prank thing. Those scare the heck out of me.

lol! I once took a peace of peperony that was moldy and threw it at my sis saying it was a scab.

lol! I once took a peace of peperony that was moldy and threw it at my sis saying it was a scab.
LOL nice! I threw my book at this kid and he freaked out o_O; I also said that the teacher gave us a lot of extra homework once and everyone in the class was all "WHAT? HOW COULD HE?!? AUGHH!" and then I laughed and said that we didn't have any extra homework... But they all asked the teacher anyways!

I always jump out at people when I'm at my cottage. They try to get me back but it never works.

Also on camping trips, someone always trys to scare us, so I get out of the tent and look for the person and scare them. Then we team up and say I went missing or something... Ahh, good times..

Yep, many times! I've scared them when they came out of the bathroom quite a few times :D but none of that email scary face prank thing. Those scare the heck out of me.
like that wheres waldo thing where if you don't find him in 3 min. this picture and a noise comes on?

I sent a few screamers to my parents, and they didn't really appreciate them...

Okay egvery one, what do think the most extreme prank you've ever done before is?!

My friend sent me one of those pop-up face things and I almost broke the chair! I screamed and emailed the friend saying "OMG WTF WAS THAT FOR?! YOU KNOW HOW WIMPY I AM WITH THOSE THINGS!!!!" xD I hate those **shudder**

I jump out at my brother from behind things. :huh:

Always fun- unless I get in trouble. Oh well, it's still fun. XD

I can't think of anything else at the moment but I have my pranks. :huh:

My friend sent me one of those pop-up face things and I almost broke the chair! I screamed and emailed the friend saying "OMG WTF WAS THAT FOR?! YOU KNOW HOW WIMPY I AM WITH THOSE THINGS!!!!" xD I hate those **shudder**
lol, yeah my sis did one of thos

do u guys also have websites that have those...?

Yup, I think its kinda fun.

I just jump out and one time I like ran downstairs and never came up

My friend came downstairs and I jumped out with the exorcist face mask on my face and then she started screaming and she pushed me down cause she didnt know it was me!

(Because I changed into all black clothes)

//-lWeRide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back