pre school and school v.4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

howson10

Reaction score
ive passed pre school and im in school on my v.4 but when i got to work/school.The teahcer puts a pencil and 2 poohs in a parcel what do i do?

Choose a parcel you want to pick, your ment to try and pick the pencil for some pencil points (forgot what the points where). - I think i explained it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Choose a parcel you want to pick, your ment to try and pick the pencil for some pencil points (forgot what the points where). - I think i explained it.
THANK YOU FOR THE HELP

There is a secret to the game. Here is the way to always win:

When the teacher puts the point in the box and leaves the game begins. If the box that the point is in blinks along with the one on the far left, that means the point has now been moved to the far left box. But if the point is now in that box and middle box and the far right box blink it didn't move. And the game will just keep going on like that until it stops blinking and you get to make your pick.

3 skill points for a win and nothing for a poop.

There is a secret to the game. Here is the way to always win:
When the teacher puts the point in the box and leaves the game begins. If the box that the point is in blinks along with the one on the far left, that means the point has now been moved to the far left box. But if the point is now in that box and middle box and the far right box blink it didn't move. And the game will just keep going on like that until it stops blinking and you get to make your pick.

3 skill points for a win and nothing for a poop.
I'll diagram GotchiGirl96's example:

b = blinking box

/ = pencil

[ ] [ ] [/] 1st round; teacher puts pencil in box

[ ] boxes blink

[/] [ ] [ ] the resulting pencil movement

[/] boxes blink

[/] [ ] [ ] result

So on and so on. Just follow it and you'll know every time. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.