preschool teacher is so confusing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

The preschool teacher randomly raises points like the Jump Rope, and Mimic game :( , and she sings and dances with your tamagotchi, you can only obtain her when your tamagotchi is in the child stage.

i don't think she raises any points (not sure). I thought she was only there to make it seem a bit more realistic because your tama has to go to elementary school and get a job after

Your Tamagotchi just dances with the teacher. And she raises 1 style point each time you go for the first 10 times.

she raises one point for the sparkle(art) skill points.

i dont think she raises point like the game jumping rope and mimic, cos i checked it before.

i don't think she raises any points (not sure). I thought she was only there to make it seem a bit more realistic because your tama has to go to elementary school and get a job after
I noticed that when my Tamagotchi successfully sang twice with the primary school teacher, I gained a point in Intellect. If she was unsuccessful with one song, then she'd lose a point instead.

What does the preschool teacher do?? what points does she raise??? :lol: :lol: :blink:
I think she just dances with your Tamagotchi. If I'm right, she doesn't raise any Gotchi points'.

Well on one of my tamas it always raises 3 sparkle points, but on my other it only raises 1 sparkle and sometimes i will lose a pencil or gain a flower point. It's weird, maybe all tamas are programmed differently to gain a different amount of points, or maybe it depends on the parents? I have no idea.

Sometimes you lose points, and it gives you different amount of skill points, NOT gotchi points, randomly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back