preschool?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iwantav4sobad223344

Reaction score
ok. i just got a glow in the dark version 4 i'm so happy! i learned from tamatalk that your tamagotchi can go to school! i didn't know how to get to the school because my tamagotchi said no whenever i wanted it to go to work. then, i got a message from the king and my tamagotchi went to school and got this item that looks like a muffin sorta. so when i press work, my tamagotchi goes for like 20 seconds and comes back what is this and how do i gget the scill points to change?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want more skill points, play more games. :p You need about 50 per skill to guarentee your favourite job.

ok. i just got a glow in the dark version 4 i'm so happy! i learned from tamatalk that your tamagotchi can go to school! i didn't know how to get to the school because my tamagotchi said no whenever i wanted it to go to work. then, i got a message from the king and my tamagotchi went to school and got this item that looks like a muffin sorta. so when i press work, my tamagotchi goes for like 20 seconds and comes back what is this and how do i gget the scill points to change?
Right now your going to pre-school i think.

you'll get a message enrolling you into school when your tama is a teen,no specific time though.

to raise skill points play different games.

When you choose WORK your tama goes off the screen...

As soon as you see the AWAY mssg, press B and you will see your Tama going to pre-school ;)

Your tama will do a little dance with the pre-school teacher - you don't have to press any buttons - it's not a game you can win / lose, etc.

Each time you go to pre-school you will get one Life Skill point - usually a "Kindness" point - you can get points by visiting pre-school up to 10 times each day - after that, you can still visit, but you don't get any more points :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back