present trick!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortgirl

Reaction score
You wrap a present and you give it to a friend and just as you go to the other person's place you reset your tama and then press download and then you will have the present in your item and it will be in there item to. great trick isn't it. please relpy back and tell me if you like it. ;)

thanks that can be very helpful.............. you can aslo double it too if you keep doing it back and forth with that item!

You wrap a present and you give it to a friend and just as you go to the other person's place you reset your tama and then press download and then you will have the present in your item and it will be in there item to. great trick isn't it. please relpy back and tell me if you like it. :p
cool. have yu tried it?

[SIZE=14pt]Cool! how did u figure that out? I want my tv back, but it's too late now...[/SIZE]

thank you for the fishy game thing I love it and if your on millsberry.com tell me what your user name is

Wow!Very nice tip!!! You can duplicate any item!!! :blink: :unsure: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back