presents version 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
how do u give presents to ur friends on version 2? im really confused here lol i already wrapped it... now what? ;)

Okay...

1. Go to the little notebook icon at the bottom of the screen.

2. Choose the "Present" option.

3. Choose whether you want to give your friend a "Food" or an "Item".

4. Press the A button until it shows the item you want to send.

5. Press B. The "Wrap?" option will appear.

6. Press B again.

7. It will say "Sure?". Select "Yes" to wrap your present.

8. Now, after your present is wrapped, go to the connect icon. Choose your V2 playmate, and then select "Present" (right below "Game"). The Tamagotchi will give the other Tamagotchi the present!

Hope this helps! ;)

oh, i tried that but it never gave my friend the present, but the present dissapered :angry: does that mean that she gave her the present?

Is your friends tama a V2? If not then it won't work!

...it never gave my friend the present, but the present dissapered :eek: does that mean that she gave her the present?
I had that happen with mine.

I read somewhere that sometimes your Tama won't hand over the present!

I also read that it may be something to do with the fact that the other Tama doesn't have enough training points for your Tama - and your Tama is being choosy!

What you have to do is discipline your Tama if you have connected and it hasn't handed over the present. Then connect again.

After Two disciplines, my Tama handed over the present....! (I was very cross with it - although the Tama it was connecting with only had 2 training points and mine had 9 - so mine was obviously being snobby!)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back