Presents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nanbread

Reaction score
How do you send a present that you have wrapped? Whenever I connect and choose present, it just seems to randomly send something and not the thing I wrapped. How do I send what I want to send?

Also is it possible to unwrap presents? How?

If you are sending it to a v1, it won't give a wrapped gift. B)

No, it's all to another v2. However, the gift is always something other than the thing that I wrapped.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay well that's weird. When you wrap the present and then you connect..you send gift...to unwrap it you go to the wrapped present and press a it will ask sure? yes no just as b4 when u wrapped it ..if u really want tp unwrap it select yes

Hm... I'll try the unwrapping when my tama wakes, up, as for the sending I'm still really confused...

Um.. u JUST need to discipline your tama... by the way did it send somethingthat made the other angry? If yes, you have to discipline it, or u have to try more, until he wants to give your present... thats ALL... (PUH) *rolling eyes*

yeah if u have a wrapped pressie and its not givivng it to the other person it should come back with a weird look on its face, give it a timeout and it should start crying. then u get a training point and it should giv it the next ime :furawatchi:

Have any questions or need a friend? Just read my siggy and Im your girl.

yeah if u have a wrapped pressie and its not givivng it to the other person it should come back with a weird look on its face, give it a timeout and it should start crying. then u get a training point and it should giv it the next ime :D

and tamastar

Um.. u JUST need to discipline your tama... by the way did it send somethingthat made the other angry? If yes, you have to discipline it, or u have to try more, until he wants to give your present... thats ALL... (PUH) *rolling eyes*
You are both wrong. You DO NOT i repeat do not punish your tama because it does something wrong..That will just make it unhappy. To get a training point you either give it time out when it beeps for nothing or praise it when it is crying or has its back turned to you...Sorry for being off topic but had to let you know that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back