Presents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skully

Reaction score
I've communacated with my brother and my Tama won't give him any of the presents I wrap. Yet he can give me presents.

:blink: ;) :huh: Help :huh: :huh: :huh:

I've communacated with my brother and my Tama won't give him any of the presents I wrap. Yet he can give me presents.

:blink: ;) :huh: Help :huh: :huh: :huh:
It just takes a while for your Tamagotchi to be able to give the gift. You need to keep on connecting, until you do see the present being delivered. ;)

//Tama-Love

As Tama-Love said, you have to keep on connecting. You could maybe trade tamagotchis like you could give yours to your brother and he could give his to you and then start connecting. That problem happened to me once, but my sister and I just traded tamagotchis and then started connecting. If we did a game, we'd trade it back. Then we would trade it back again. If you are talking about a Version Three then you have to get food or items to send. You go to the connect button and click it. You can decide if you want to do a game, give a present, or just visit. Click present and then decide what to give your bro. Then he could give you a present. It just keeps on going on untill you both or one doesn't have enough items to give. If that happens, you can just play a game or visit.

//TP

When you are connecting your tamas you'll see that it says 'StandBy' and you will press the B-button on any of the tamas so that it will connect. So on that tama you want to recieve the gift is the one that you press B on. This works on V2s, one V2 & one V3 and I think it will work on two V3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back