Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say I think I'm pretty and just about all my friend say the same.

One problem: My teeth are pretty much brown. It's not my fault, but people tease me about it. They don't even realizing that they are practically teasing me because I almost died when I was a baby. But hardly anyone notices it except for the people who are basically looking for something to tease me about.

The boy I like called me hot, and I think he's kinda cute, and he has stained teeth too. My friends say I'm beautiful.

I have long brown hair, that's almost to my bum. I have brown eyes so dark they almost look black from a meter away. My skin is a sorta tan. I have a fringe that is just about to my cheeks.

That's what I have to say about myself!

' date='November 05, 2008 08:13 pm'] I, you know, try to make myself decent with makeup...[eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation]but I'm young and my mom won't buy it for me

and all my bestfrands are wearing it

so I take it from my sister. :furawatchi:

here's me without makeup[making an ugly face]: https://i34.tinypic.com/fc514.jpg

and with it: https://i37.tinypic.com/jzckk2.jpg

:] :[
your really pretty

with or without make up ^__^

Eh, I think I'm Sort of Pretty, But Not like, Major Pretty.

I Don't think I'm Ugly though.

-picture-

One problem: My teeth are pretty much brown. It's not my fault, but people tease me about it. They don't even realizing that they are practically teasing me because I almost died when I was a baby. But hardly anyone notices it except for the people who are basically looking for something to tease me about.
Really? How did you almost die?

I don't know, I guess I'd call myself... average. The media/photoshop has really screwed up what the world calls beauty, so now all normal people are ugly. That sucks, majorly. You can see me in my avvie.

' date='November 06, 2008 10:13 am'] I, you know, try to make myself decent with makeup...[eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation]but I'm young and my mom won't buy it for me

and all my bestfrands are wearing it

so I take it from my sister. -_-

here's me without makeup[making an ugly face]: https://i34.tinypic.com/fc514.jpg

and with it: https://i37.tinypic.com/jzckk2.jpg

:] :[
In the 'with-makeup' shot, you don't look like you have any makeup on at all! But you look nicer in that one.

You're pretty, but at that age I reckon if you wear too much makeup, no offence, but you may look like a slut. Sorry! I'm so sorry, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I reccomend you don't wear TOO much makeup.

I have this friend who dyed her hair and always wears lots of makeup, but I don't think that it makes her any prettier. She looks somewhat like a slut when she has mascara on. O.O

Sorry, don't take this the wrong way. You are very pretty, don't try to ruin your face with tons of makeup!

:) :D :p

Really? How did you almost die?
Well, I had pneumonia and heaps of chest infections... lol, my brother never got sick and the first time he thought he was gonna die..

I think I am kind of preety. None of the boys at school like my, but all my friends think I'm gourgous. Of course my parents think I'm beautiful! My aunt Julie thinks I look like

Tuseday on the adam's family! You tell me if you think I'm preety. I'm 4ft 11, I have brown eyes, brown hair (shoulder length), red lips, rosy cheeks, and a BIG gap! Please tell me. :) :)

I really don't know anymore. xD

Seriously. One day I'll feel so ugly I just want to go and hide, but the next I'll feel very pretty and confident.

It just depends on my clothes, if my hair is coorperating, what make-up products I use, and if I've had a shower.

Although alot of you have probably seen my pictures in the other topic, I'll just describe myself here.

I have shoulder length dirty blonde hair with bleach blonde streaks, and very long bangs. I'm about 5 feet 3 inches tall. Everyone says I have blue eyes, but they look kind of grey to me.

My skin is very light, and I have a few hardly noticeable freckles on my nose and sometimes under my eyes.

My teeth are alot better now because I used to have an over-bite, but now that I've had retainers, I don't.

I wear braces, so my teeth are alot straighter then they once were.

And, well, yeah. :)

katie, I can't tell you if your pretty based on a desrcription. Me->>>

This is Phobo's new account, my pic is in my avvie ->

EDIT: NEW! VERY RARE PIC OF ME SMILING: https://i38.tinypic.com/11uutso.jpg

I never smile, to avoid the freaky shape of my face and my braces.

https://i34.tinypic.com/9an1qf.jpg accidentally took that pic like 5 secs ago, but I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
katie, I can't tell you if your pretty based on a desrcription. Me->>>
This is Phobo's new account, my pic is in my avvie ->
Absolutely stunning.

<3

In the 'with-makeup' shot, you don't look like you have any makeup on at all! But you look nicer in that one.You're pretty, but at that age I reckon if you wear too much makeup, no offence, but you may look like a slut. Sorry! I'm so sorry, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I reccomend you don't wear TOO much makeup.

I have this friend who dyed her hair and always wears lots of makeup, but I don't think that it makes her any prettier. She looks somewhat like a slut when she has mascara on. O.O

Sorry, don't take this the wrong way. You are very pretty, don't try to ruin your face with tons of makeup!

:) :) :D
=]

those are cell phone pictures and the one with makeup you can't really see it cuzza the lighting.

and yeah, I agree x]

one of my friends older sisters lectures me about makeup and how much I should use and well

I basically only wear eyeliner anymore

here's clearer pictures..

without eyeliner :]

wiff eyeliner :]

and no, I do not take it the wrong way, I appreciate it :]<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back