Price gouging for Fantasy and Saniro Meets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandymom

Reaction score
both the Fantasy Meets and Sanrio Meets are being sold for 100 dollars or more! Since there's no available stock, the prices have shot up! Please do not buy them for those prices, they are too expensive to be worth it and you're being scammed.

I'm not sure where you are looking for these meets, but JapanYouWant sells them each for roughly $80 USD. JapanYouWant is currently out of stock, but they have been out of stock for less than a couple days. (This is normal for JapanYouWant, they usually only hold no more than 3 of each model in stock at one time...So, yes they can sell out if one person decides to buy all three in one transaction). 

If you wait a day or two, JapanYouWant will have them in stock again.

Additionally, if you cannot wait for JapanYouWant, then you can go to eBay and find brand-new Fantasy and Sanrio meets for less than $100. I just saw multiple auctions on eBay where the price is $85. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mhmm, there are Tamas able for lower prices. I’m just warning people buying them for 100+ is a bad idea, esp. since more will likely be produced.

Latest posts

Back