..*.*.. PrInCesS-PiGgy TamAgoTchi LoG..*.*..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess-Piggy

Reaction score
Just got my two of my V4 on 12 Feb (Spore Time), My uncle help me buy in US.... :blink:

I was so excited to start playing with it....So i start 2 of my V3 and 2 of my new V4.... :furawatchi:

My V3 are from Singapore....one is white background with pink circles on it...the other one is spore version yellow background with purple orchid on it....

My V4 are from US....one is the Sunflower design and one is the glow in the dark but is in white background.....

Going to start my log of my 4 Tamas in my next message....they are all start on 13 Feb 2007......Cant wait to tell you all more on my tamas.....see the next message.... :furawatchi:

V3:-

White with pink dots

This little boy named Anlan and he is currently 1 yrs old at Generation 1.

With the status of :-

Hungry : 4 Hearts

Happy : 4 Hearts

Trainng : 4 Bars

Weight : 24 LB

When he was a toddler he is Mizutamatchi and now he was a teen and he is a Obotchi.

Yellow with Purple Orchid

This little girl named Anlyn and she is currently 1 yrs old at Generation 1.

Trainng : 4 Bars

Weight : 26 LB

When she was a toddler she is Mizutamatchi and now she was a teen and she is a Obotchi.

** I will be back to update their latest status when they are adult stage.....**

Last edited by a moderator:
V4:-

Sunflower

This little Girl named Amlyn and she is currently 1 yrs old at Generation 1.

Trainng : 5 Bars

Weight : 21 LB

Skill Points:-

Intellectual : 19

Arts : 19

Social : 9

When she was a toddler he is Mohitamatchi and now she was a teen and she is a Ichigotchi.

Glow in the Dark with White Background

This little boy named Amber and he is currently 1 yrs old at Generation 1.

Weight : 22 LB

Intellectual : 14

Arts : 14

Social : 13

When he was a toddler he is Harutchi and now he was a teen and he is a Young Robotchi.

Both my V4 are in Pre-School now......

** I will be back to update their latest status when they are adult stage.....**

Sorry for not updating my log for so long.....i actually restart my caring of my tamas on 21 Feb 2007...... :(

I will start off with my V3..... :(

V3:-

White with pink dots

Is a boy named Anlan and he is currently 6 yrs old going to 7 in few hours time at Generation 1.

Trainng : 8 Bars

Weight : 85 LB

Growth Stages :

Baby - Teletchi

Toddler - Tamatchi

Teen - Obotchi

Adult - Kuchipatchi

Married Pyonkotchi (Girl) on 28 Feb 2007 at 3.00pm and give birth to a girl... :)

Is a girl named Anlyn and she is currently currently 6 yrs old going to 7 in few hours time at Generation 1.

Weight : 99 LB

Growth Stages :

Baby - Teletchi

Toddler - Tamatchi

Teen - Patapatchi

Adult - Paparatchi

Married Hanatchi (Boy) on on 28 Feb 2007 at 3.00pm and give birth to a Boy... :lol:

V4:-

Sunflower

Is a Girl named Amlyn and she is currently 6 yrs old going to 7 in few hours time at Generation 1.

Trainng : 6 Bars

Weight : 71 LB

Intellectual : 69

Arts : 55

Social : 67

Growth Stages :

Baby - Shirotsubutchi

Toddler - Petitchi

Teen - Ringotchi

Adult - Mimitchi

Married Zukyutchi (Boy) on 28 Feb 2007 at 3.00pm and give birth to a Boy... :)

She got a job when she was 4 yrs old, the job is related to Microscope but is with a cooking pot....Weird.... She got this job when her Skill Points are:-

Intellectual : 63

Arts : 44

Social : 43

Is a boy named Amber and he is currently 6 yrs old going to 7 in few hours time at Generation 1.

Weight : 97 LB

Intellectual : 81

Arts : 38

Social : 42

Growth Stages :

Baby - Tsubutchi

Toddler - Mizutamatchi

Teen - Hinotamatchi

Adult - Gozarutchi

Married Maidtchi (Girl) on 28 Feb 2007 at 3.00pm and give birth to a Girl... :lol:

He got a job when she was 4 yrs old, the job is related to Briefcase. He got this job when his Skill Points are:-

Intellectual : 75

Arts : 38

Social : 42

So sorry, there is something wrong with my tamas so no choice i do a reset for all of them :wacko: ....hope after this reset nothing will happen......will update all my tamas status soon.....btw now they are all 1 yrs old.....all in bed now.... :rolleyes:

Back for updates..... :wub: Be using the same name as my previous tamas...hope you all don't mind..... :mellow:

Let me start with my V4 first..... :wacko:

Is a boy named Amber and he is currently 3 yrs old going to be 4 yrs old in few hours time and he is now at Generation 1.

Trainng : 8 Bars

Weight : 39 LB

Intellectual : 41

Arts : 23

Social : 24

Growth Stages :

Baby - Tsubutchi

Toddler - Mohitamatchi

Teen - Young Kuchipatchi

Adult - Minotchi

He turn into Minotchi when he is 3 yrs old with his Skill Points of:-

Intellectual : 41

Arts : 12

Social : 21

He only be fed with burger everyday and sometimes with a snack of cone or orange. **I fed the same food item for all my other tamas.... :)

*-* He should be getting his job today but not sure will the interview be sucessful or not cos of his skill points is so low *-*

Also a V4:-

Sunflower

Is a girl named Amlyn and she is currently 3 yrs old going to be 4 yrs old in few hours time and she is now at Generation 1.

Trainng : 6 Bars

Weight : 33 LB

Intellectual : 43

Arts : 29

Social : 27

Growth Stages :

Baby - Shirotsubutchi

Toddler - Petitchi

Teen - Young Memetchi

Adult - Ponitchi

She turn into Pinotchi when she is 3 yrs old with his Skill Points of:-

Intellectual : 34

Arts : 17

Social : 24

She only be fed with burger everyday and sometimes with a snack of cone or orange. **I fed the same food item for all my other tamas....

*-* She should be getting his job today but not sure will the interview be sucessful or not cos of her skill points is so low *-*

Now are V3:-

White with pink dots

Is a boy named Anlan and he is currently 3 yrs old going to be 4 yrs old in few hours time and he is now at Generation 1.

Trainng : Full Training Bars

Weight : 46 LB

Growth Stages :

Baby - Teletchi

Toddler - Mizutamatchi

Teen - Young Mametchi

Adult - Kuchipatchi

Is a girl named Anlyn and she is currently 3 yrs old going to be 4 yrs old in few hours time and she is now at Generation 1.

Weight : 99 LB

Growth Stages :

Baby - Teletchi

Toddler - Tamatchi

Teen - Patapatchi

Adult - Paparatchi

All my Tamas are in bed.....Both my V3 are 4 yrs old but my V4 are still at 3 yrs old.....They should age together....but it seem like the glow in the dark one battery is low and i have change it then try it on my sunflower one and cause all this delay....and i didnt know it until i check after work the timing are all different....feel like crying..... ^_^

Am i so Unlucky to got a glow in the dark V4 where the battery keep going low within few weeks..... :wacko:

Latest posts

Back