PrinJess's Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
News:

Expected Deliveries:

V3 (still waiting Dx)​

V4.5

After what feels like a month ago (but actually only took 6 days), the USPS tracking status for my V3 finally got updated and it's currently in-transit. I had to contact the seller to see if they really mailed the package and not just printed the postage. I don't know whose fault it is: is it the post office or the seller's? I don't want to give bad feedback based on conjecture. The seller did get back to me and that they'd check into the package, so I guess that's a plus.. However, I had to pay up the nose for Priority Mail shipping. I really didn't need my Tamagotchi THAT fast...*sigh* I just want my V3 to be in immaculate condition...or at least close to it.​

I was at my wits' end whether to spend an exorbitant amount of money for a NIB V4.5 or bite the bullet and trust someone with selling a used one. I had to settle for the latter because like hell I'm spending way more than what the toy is worth. Again, I'm crossing my fingers at the condition of the Tamagotchi. From the pictures the shell looks pristine, but the screen has fabric hair and debris all over it. Does it have scratches on the screen? How does the back of the toy look? All I know is that it "works great". Gee, what a way to describe your item, eBay seller; your buyer terms are longer than the actual description of the item itself. I only got it because it's probably the cheapest I'll ever buy a V4.5 since its first release.​

Pink & Purple Tama P's - Primary

Takukotchi

Currently Takukotchi is at 10 years old. I would have married him off if not for an idea I had involving my ID LE: maybe he should get together with Shigurehimetchi? I think they would look great together and Takukotchi can go meet his future child over at their house for breakfast/lunch/dinner! It's not possible to see Takukotchi in the ID LE otherwise, or is it not possible for Takukotchi to show up since he's from the P's? Gosh darn it, now I definitely have to find out...​

For the moment, though, Takukotchi is just chilling and wearing his dirty Riddler outfit inside a dirty house.​

IMG_1327_zpsa3c4906b.jpg

I guess I better do something about the filth...

I'd love to change my next gen Tama to wear something festive for Halloween next week, but there are no clothes! Well, except for the "leaves dress" that Tama-Ps released today as a festive outfit...I don't think a male Tama would like it, though. I suppose I gotta do more ID L to P's conversion again...too much work...Ugh.​

Geez, I better stop ranting.​

Pink Tama ID LE - Secondary

Shigurehimetchi

Her happiness meter decreases a lot when she's not fed tons of snacks. It makes the bar go up faster, sure, but she gains a ton of weight in the process. Her two favorite toys gets her chipper again; any other toy would increase maybe a fraction of the meter. Allowing her to play the same two toys over and over again is so boring. Playing the mini-games also takes forever for happiness to grow, but at least she burns off the weight from the sugary sweets.​

IMG_1325_zps93f05578.jpg

I took this picture yesterday, then got the bar to nearly full.

It's still pretty much the same today.

I've been neglecting gardening. I need to download new seeds to my ID LE. I had planted a Vegetable Seed and out popped an eggplant yesterday. I then planted a Cookware Seed--another download--and harvested a "Cook Set".​

IMG_1326_zps439bed2b.jpg

It IS an eggplant, right? Veggies scare me.

IMG_1329_zps2918dd1d.jpg

The same animation for her two favorite toys. Ironic?

===========================

Generation List

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀
Gen 5 - Kuchipatchi / Patchin Purin ♂ ♡ Warutsutchi

Gen 6 - Yumemitchi ♀ DEPARTED

---

Phase 2

Gen 1 - Knightchi ♂ DEPARTED

Phase 3

Gen 1 - Takutotchi ♂

Gen 2 - ??? <<NEW!>>

Gen 1 - Mametchi ♂ ♥ Perotchi

Gen 2 - Girigiritchi ♀ ♥ Shutotchi

Gen 3 - Kuishinbotchi ♂ ♥ Ponpontchi

Gen 4 - Shigurehimetchi ♀ = Takukotchi <<UPDATED>>

Gen 5 - ??? <<NEW!>>

Black TamaWalkie (Kuchipatchi) - Bonus

Location 1: New York

Location 2: Washington D.C.

---

<<UPDATED>>

Total Steps Taken: 24549

Distance Remaining to Next City: 699

News:
Expected Deliveries:
V4.5
My V3 + Extras finally came in the mail yesterday. It took long enough. I did my usual inspection of the Tama's shell, screen, and backing---all good---and then it was time to see if the darned thing actually works. Upon removal of the back, a CR2025 Energizer battery was inside and it seemed to have glitch up the screen when I tried to remove it. Soon the sound froze and the egg on-screen was cut in half! I thought I had received a broken Tamagotchi. I grabbed one of my CR2032 batteries from my drawer and placed it in, holding down the Reset button until the egg appeared again. Phew. It looks like it's working. Never trust CR2025, especially if they came in the mail! I discarded it immediately.​
IMG_1337_zps6c0acfac.jpg
Pictured: A V3, a Memetchi and Ichigotchi plushie cases, three lanyards (two for the cases), and a Memetchi charm.
Takutotchi = Shigurehimetchi ---> Aokumotchi ---> Turtletchi ---> Maimaitchi
Note: I didn't realize I was spelling Takutochi's name wrong. I feel like an idiot now. -_-
By the time I got around to getting Takutotchi together with Shigurehimetchi, it was past 9 PM and both were sleeping. I reversed time like the Tama God that I am and got him hitched. Moments later each Tama were given eggs. Moments after that, Aokumotchi was born. It looks like I have another boy to raise. I was looking forward to getting a girl to later transform her into a Dream Coffret character, but I guess I'll transform the boy character first.​
IMG_1330_zps0857f246.jpg
"Don't mind if I steal one of your eggs. Why? Because I can!"
He grows up to be Turtletchi! Yay! We are at a new generation now, so I changed the living room wallpaper to a Halloween-themed one. This wallpaper was released recently from tama-ps.com and it looks more colorful than the orange-and-black one that was released a year earlier.​
IMG_1334_zpsf928b36e.jpg
I have a feeling the Jack-o-Lantern is gonna give him nightmares.
Shigurehimetchi = Takutotchi ---> Nittobotchi ---> Furutsupantchi ---> Bokuhoshitchi
Like Takutotchi, Shigurehimetchi also gives birth to a boy Tama, Nittobotchi. Is it even possible to get different genders? That's another question I should pursue for answers later on.​
I still have yet to get a Yurapatchi baby. Nittobotchi, you're adorable with your cute yellow cap, but you're also invading every male egg my Tamas create. Please knock it off. '_' Does your batch of code even exist on my ID LE? Did they forget to add you or something?​
Nitpicking aside, Furutsupantchi and I changed his wallpaper to be more festive. I chose to ignore the dreadful orange-and-black Halloween wallpaper. Maybe I'll choose it for next year...​
IMG_1332_zpsf3d62b8a.jpg
It's not as good as the Tama P's wall, but it's still pretty cool!
Distance Remaining to Next City: 699
I haven't been bringing my TamaWalkie with me on my strolls as much as I should; yesterday was the first time in a while where Kuchipatchi hasn't stood still. It takes approximately 3500 steps (less if i I jog) to circle my community, so I have a feeling the TamaWalkie hasn't been counting all my steps. Oh well. I'm not expecting a discontinued toy to accurately track my steps like a more expensive product would, such as my iPod Nano. It sure comes close, though.​
I've only managed to respond only once to Kuchipatchi's call. Most of the time when he's on the road, someone wants to offer me fuel. This time I was offered food to buy. Something different, oh my!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Generation List

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

---

Phase 2

Phase 3

Gen 1 - Takutotchi

Gen 2 - Startchi ♂ (Dream Coffret) <<UPDATED>>

Gen 4 - Shigurehimetchi ♀ = Takutotchi

Gen 5 - Shutotchi ♂ <<UPDATED>>

Location 3: Montreal <<NEW!>>

---

<<UPDATED>>

Currently in Montreal, Canada

Total Steps Taken: 27627

Distance Remaining to Next City: ---

Maimaitchi ---> Startchi
I successfully transformed Maimaitchi into the Dream Coffret male character, Startchi. Obviously this Tama is a star and is not afraid to flaunt his celebrity status. I only wish I didn't get another male Tama and instead can acquire one of the female Pierce characters, but I also don't want the monotony of the male-female pattern I've been experiencing on the ID LE. I mean, really.
There was more to be found at Eco Town besides mutant carrots, radioactive tomatoes, and the funny-looking residents who live there. Startchi didn't receive a consumable on our next visit. Instead, we receive a solar panel. Yay, something new and something non-edible! We took it home and Startchi had fun conserving energy.​
IMG_1339_zps1f6b749b.jpg
IMG_1340_zps647602a9.jpg
IMG_1341_zps7edc2821.jpg
Startchi trying to save the planet? Who woulda thunk?
Before long, he was able to get all of his puzzle pieces. He didn't get any from my downloaded items or foodstuffs. I didn't highly expect Pierce characters to have any favorites outside the Pierce's items. It was worth a try, though.​
Bokuhoshitchi ---> Shutochi
IMG_1342_zpsb96aa72a.jpg
I totally forgot to select a growth path for Bokuhoshitchi and it wasn't until yesterday that I realized I had to decide the Tama before I accumulate too many care misses. I already have Kuishinbotchi and Kuchipatchi in the Album with complete Tamatomos and I certainly don't want to raise them again. The Tama next to Kuchipatchi, with 4-5 care misses, is Shutotchi. Sure, why not, I told myself. He eventually transformed the next morning, green mohawk and all. Don't ask me why but I thought it was a crown at first.​
Shutotchi loves the Sports Car and the Headset (DL), so that scored two Happy Symbols. I also managed to unlock the Henshin-Jo, dubbed "Tailor" on the ID LE. I can't do much right now with it, but at least it's unlocked for later use.​
Kuchipatchi arrives at Montreal. I felt silly doing jobs that required shaking the TamaWalkie. Luckily not all the stops he made involved shaking montages. I was able to get my skateboard repaired...and that's about it. There was the Vehicle shop, but only sneakers and another skateboard were being sold. I doubt sneakers would go faster than a skateboard, so I ignored it. I arrived at Montreal rather late on my trek so I didn't get very far in the city. The last I left Kuchipatchi, he was standing alongside tall buildings. I'll bring the TamaWalkie with me on my next walk.​

Generation List:

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

---

Phase 2

Phase 3

Gen 1 - Takutotchi

Gen 2 - Startchi ♂ (Dream Coffret)

Gen 5 - Shutotchi ♂

Location 3: Montreal

---

<<UPDATED>>

Total Steps Taken: 27627

News:
Expected Deliveries:
V5
I've been selling my factory-sealed games and selling them on eBay. I've managed to sell two games and accumulated enough money for a V5 with the key charm instead of the key ring (or the one on the lower right, as illustrated in this picture). I did read around that this V5 was in English before I bought it. This will be my only Tamagotchi Connection that's imported.​
Now, on to the goodies that arrived in the last few days: I received my V4.5 yesterday and my V2 today.​
IMG_1365_zps481408fe.jpg
I didn't want a V2, but I vow to collect them all...
IMG_1364_zps10011d61.jpg
I would have preferred a brand new V4.5, but bargain hunters can't be choosers.
Startchi
The Jack-O-Lantern made its appearance in my living room on the 29th. It blended with my wallpaper so well that I almost didn't recognize it at first. When it lit up, it immediately dawned on me that it was a Halloween decoration. I was quite disappointed with Bandai's downloads for Halloween this year...only a pumpkin hat (which Startchi's wearing) and the wallpaper. Halloween is not considered a popular holiday to celebrate in Japan. It's still better than nothing. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting on new games to download and play. Do I really have to rely on my Pierces to play something other than boring maze game and jump rope?​
IMG_1362_zps86453152.jpg
"I see YOU looking at me, Jack."
Soon, maybe a day later, we adopted Furilabutchi as this generation's pet. Too few pets to choose from; the scheduled pet meetings makes it hard not to randomly pick a pet from the available five.​
IMG_1372_zps1adf6341.jpg
"Why is our house not in full view again?"
Shutochi
There was a folder on my desktop of all the downloads I want to transfer to my ID LE, but I never got around to it until recently. It depends on how my IR dongle connects to the ID LE is and whether my laptop wants to cooperate with actually recognizing it as plugged in. Everything was going fine until the battery warning comes up. Okay, cool, batteries need changing. I grabbed some AAAs and continued transferring. During transfer, the ID LEs screen goes white. Whut. Maybe I converted the file wrong. Let's try something else. But it keeps on doing it, the screen becoming white every time. The sound was still being heard. Hmm. I started to panic. I contemplated for a few minutes and couldn't figure out what's wrong. So I changed the batteries again, thinking I grabbed faulty ones. Wouldn't you know it, the batteries caused the problem. Infared on the Tamas are like vampires: however, they don't want to suck your blood, they want to suck your alkaline.​
Enough griping. Here's Shutotchi with his own Jack-O-Lantern:​
IMG_1363_zps90cea5b6.jpg
"Here's to NOT looking at you, Jack."
And here's Shutotchi outside with Chitchi:​
IMG_1371_zps7bf65f08.jpg
[insert witty caption here]
He has been without his third Happy Symbol since he received his fourth, but I tried all the items I had in my inventory and nothing did the trick. So I kinda cheated and read up that he likes the Afro Wig. I went to the Tama Market and bought it at a discount, and yes, last symbol! It only took 7 years of this biker guy's life!​
IMG_1368_zpsda4604ae.jpg
Now imagine wearing this freaky ensemble for trick-or-treating.

Generation List:

<<UPDATED>>

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

---

Phase 2

Phase 3

Gen 1 - Takutotchi

Gen 5 - Shutotchi ♂

---

<<UPDATED>>

Total Steps Taken: 28024 <<UPDATE>>

News:
Expected Deliveries:
V5
NIP V4.5
I wish today wasn't Sunday. It's probably the worst day of the week: stores open late and close early, and no mail is delivered, the latter the worst inconvenience of all. I wish my packages would come already, especially the crochet pouches. I have to place my Tamas some place other than a zip-lock bag. It's been a week, so it should be any day now that the mail lady comes ringing my doorbell again.​
I know I already own a 4.5, but several hours I bought another one, this time brand spankin' new. The V4.5 was my favorite Tama to play with back in the day. I'm trying to remember what exactly attracted me to this version in particular. Is it the abundant games? Is it all the characters you can raise? What about the job system? I know it's something. Eh, I'll figure it out.​
In other news, the Generation Hatch I'm participating in starts in two days. So exciting! Unfortunately I'm going to have to deactivate the ID LE for a little while because raising three Tamas at once would be too exhausting. I have to get used to viewing Japanese on an ID L again. I've been used to English all this time.​
Startchi
Startchi is only 8 years old. I could have sworn he is a day or so older than that because his brother Shutotchi is 9 years old. Today I had to change the clock back one hour due to the end of daylight savings time, which most likely messed it up. I also had to "pause" the clock yesterday because I hadn't felt like carrying two Tamas in my pocketbook for a short trip to the store. These are the times when I badly miss the Pause feature found on the Connections.​
We visited the "Anniversary Park", one of the new download destinations, and Startchi meets a human-looking character. Is he the creator of Tamagotchi? Whoever he is, he's wearing a business suit, so he must be pretty important.​
IMG_1375_zps7b1e0adf.jpg
Aw, the human looks so cute! Cuter than Startchi? =B
Shutochi
Two days ago, on November 1st, Shutotchi visited Donut Park for a meeting with the Eco Triplets. Now I already have the Eco Fork, so my prize is either gonna be the Chopsticks or the Eco Bag. I ended up getting the Chopstick, allowing a 50% discount for any meal at the Restaurant. I would have preferred the Bag, but there's always next month (or instant time travel).​
IMG_1374_zps88eeabbe.jpg
E-C-O, let's go!​
28024 Steps Taken
My car's tires needed air: this was the perfect opportunity to strap Kuchipatchi to my belt and take him to the gas station. I was walking to my car when Kuchipatchi beeps and stops by Montreal's tourist attraction to take a picture of what I later discovered was a hockey stadium (it kinda looks like a big skyscraper, though). The souvenir I acquired was a hockey stick and is listed at Number 03 in the souvenir book. Nothing eventful took place after that.​
IMG_1378_zps14b6eda6.jpg
First ever pictures of the TamaWalkie! I should try to take these pictures in the daylight.

Generation List:

<<UPDATED>>

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

---

Phase 2

Phase 3

Gen 1 - Takutotchi

Purple Tama ID L 15th Anniversary - Secondary

Gen 1 - ??? ♀

Gen 5 - Shutotchi ♂

---

<<UPDATED>>

Currently Traveling

Total Steps Taken: 31734

Distance Remaining to Next City: 2966

News:
Expected Deliveries:
V5
NIP V4.5
Yay, the Generation Hatch has started today, which means I finally have an excuse to start a new Tama! I feel bad for deactivating my ID LE, considering how many generations I've raised on it. Ever since I bought the 15th Anniversary, I've always wanted to start it up, give it a go. I was still playing with the ID LE, though. I soon realize that the ID LE is not all it's cracked up to be. Sure, reading conversations and understanding them is cool, but it's not worth the insane prices people charge for the English ID L: why spend so much when the Japanese ID L is the same? And also has no glitches whatsoever?​
Yeah, I'm just griping, but for the people reading my logs, heed my advice: the ID LE is cool only if you need to complete a collection. For th sake of finances, get an ID L instead. The conversations Tamas have in the park, the matchmaker, and anywhere else are only cool once you read it, then it's like, "can you stop talking now?"​
Okay, to summarize, the ID L 15th Anniversary is now in the "Secondary" slot and the ID LE is deactivated. The Tama P's is still the "Primary".​
Marutchi ♀ ---> UFOtchi
When Marutchi hatched from its egg, I was like, "Is that a boy or a girl?" It looked so generic, nostalgic-looking, and not at all a feminine color like the ID L's babies. I had to check its status screen to identify the gender. Sure enough, it was a female baby.​
IMG_1383_zps925d2af3.jpg
OMG, spelled my name wrong. It's supposed to be: じぇし (Jessica).
Why'd I get it sooo wrong?
We visited the park because, hey, this is a new Tamagotchi and there was nothing else to do besides playing the same two mini-games over and over again. Ooo, lookie, Ichigotchi! I wonder what she's saying...Ooo, Kuishinbotchi, how nice to meet your acquaintance! I wonder who else I'm gonna meet at Donut Park?​
IMG_1385_zpsf3f15b5b.jpg
One of the many characters you wish you can play as but can't.
Later, she transforms into UFOtchi. Not so generic (despite the name), but familiar to the olden days when Tamagotchi were still a thing outside Japan. I know UFOtchi was in one of the earlier Tamagotchi Connections because I remember getting her many times.​
IMG_1389_zps64569b66.jpg
"I have successfully abducted your love!" *evil laugh*
31734 Steps Taken
Since I've had the skateboard repaired, I didn't know I had to equip it again. Once I left Montreal for the direction of Toronto, I did just that; it's apparent that I can't equip it within city limits. I should have enough money now for better transportation. Hopefully I'll meet a merchant who's selling a bicycle or roller blades. Are roller blades faster than a skateboard? Hmm. Oh, and they keep selling me fuel. I still have no car, ya know!​

Generation List:

<<UPDATED>>

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

---

Phase 2

Phase 3

Gen 1 - Takutotchi ♂

Gen 2 - Startchi ♂ (Dream Coffret) ♡ Mametchi <<UPDATED>>

Gen 3 ??? ♀ <<NEW!>>

Gen 1 - ??? ♀

Gen 5 - Shutotchi ♂

---

<<UPDATED>>

Currently Traveling

News:
Expected Deliveries:
V5
Woot, my NIP v4.5 arrived in the mailbox today! I was half-expecting the mail lady to deliver it to my front door, but then I remembered that it was only a first-class package, not priority or express. Still, it arrived wrapped in at least three layers of paper and bubble wrap and I couldn't be happier. Wait, scratch that--- I could be a lot more happier if my crochet cases came in so I can keep my Connections safe and sound from the evils of sharp objects and floating dirt.​
IMG_1403_zpsd8e0b99c.jpg
My second v4.5. I like this design slightly better. It has more color.
Startchi Mametchi = Momoroitchi ♀ ---> Terubotchi
Startchi celebrated his birthday yesterday. I managed to grab a picture of his celebration in progress.​
IMG_1390_zps5f86e1a4.jpg
Phew, and I thought I was celebrating some other Tama's birthday...
Later we had a meal at the Cafe and new decorations were in the background, which meant that a big meal was being prepared. Who was going to be the mystery guest to share in the festivities? It was Atchichi! I remember one of Startchi's relatives married Atchichi. It would have made more sense if his mother Shigurehimetchi showed up instead. She's an ID L-exclusive character, so it's not possible.​
Today, at 12 years, Startchi decided he's stayed single for long enough, so we took a stroll to the Matchmaker's abode. I had a choice between three lovely bachelorlettes: Harptchi, Mametchi, and Kiramotchi. I'll give you a hint: I picked the female that was orange.​
IMG_1406_zps830c8f0a.jpg
"Orange" you glad I picked Mametchi, Startchi?
The boy-girl pattern continues with another girl for the start of Phase 3, Generation 3 (or 3-3, for short). She later evolves into Terubotchi. She fell asleep with an empty stomach and I really, really don't want to reverse time to feed her; the ID L has been a recent victim of this. Maybe I should set my clock alarm so she doesn't end up dead when I wake up hours later. All my hard work would be ruined!​
UFOtchi ---> Morutchi
Apparently Morutchi's name means "mole", however, she doesn't resemble one at all. You have the pink wings (which are supposed to be hairclips), the three flowers atop her head...Moles look like rats with sharp claws that create tunnels underground. Eh, to each his own I suppose. Whichever animal she represents, Morutchi is still adorable. I have one care miss so far with her, so she'll end up transforming into Lovelitchi or maybe Himetchi if she doesn't wake up unhappy tomorrow morning.​
IMG_1393_zpsc79e757f.jpg
Okay, NOW I'm starting to notice the "mole" persona...maybe.
I just noticed that on the screen there is a dead pixel near the green Tamagotchi icon. That's quite disappointing, considering how much I paid for it used. As long as it's not in the center of the screen, I can try to ignore it. I can't believe I didn't notice it before. The anticipation of starting up a new Tama got the best of me.​

Generation List:

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

---

Phase 2

Phase 3

Gen 1 - Takutotchi ♂

Gen 2 - Startchi ♂ (Dream Coffret) ♡ Mametchi

Gen 3 ??? ♀

Gen 1 - Lovelitchi ♀ <<UPDATED>>

Gen 5 - Shutotchi ♂

---

<<UPDATED>>

Currently Traveling

Note: Not many pictures this entry. Gomen ne! I'll try my best next time!

Terubotchi ---> Neotchi
Aww, Terubotchi was kinda growing on me; I'm not particularly fond of the Tamagotchi's design, but I'm starting to like it. Kinda sad she transformed to Neotchi so fast. Why does she have to wear a beanie, though? I guess without it, there'd be no other way to identify the gender. Terubotchi is a design based on the sexless Teru bouzu; it is a amulet that encourages favorable weather when hung outdoors. The Tama P's and the ID L love using Teru bouzu as a design: it's a hat, it's a toy, and now it's a Tamagotchi toddler! Well, it is based on a nursery rhyme..​

My plan for Neotchi is to transform into Kiramotchi, as I already have gotten Yumemitchi. According to the chart, she needs to have either Strength, Style, or the Gourmet personality and have the 0-2 care misses to be eligible. Right now she has the Strength personality and I don't think I have any care misses so far.​
Morutchi ---> Lovelitchi
Lovelitchi, I swear you were a complete accident! No, wait, that sounded kind of mean. I meant that taking care of Morutchi was too darn easy! Do you know how hard it is to provide negligence toward your Tama, especially since I instinctively check a million times to offset sheer boredom? What, you're hungry? There, all full! You look sad, how about a game of ball? See, no sad face! All that is accomplished in less than five minutes, unless I play some mini-games to collect more Gotchi points, which I'm surprisingly running short of. I don't like the games that much, so I'm dependent on the downloaded games I have. Phew, thank goodness for selection!​
IMG_1407_zps51058fa3.jpg

Generation List:

<<UPDATED>>

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

---

Phase 2

Phase 3

Gen 1 - Takutotchi ♂

Gen 3 - Kiramotchi ♀ <<UPDATED>>

Gen 1 - Lovelitchi ♀ Sunopatchi <<UPDATED>>

Gen 2 - Furawatchi ♀ <<NEW!>>

Gen 5 - Shutotchi ♂

---

Currently Traveling

News:
It's been quite a while since I last updated my log. I just really didn't feel like posting pictures, much less than the same type of pictures. I allowed several days to pass before posting again. Aside from the Generation Hatch, which is at Gen 2 right now, my Tama P's hasn't progressed much. We'll get to that below, so for now I'll show a picture of my new V5! I couldn't decide on the shell design, so I settled for the Mame family! All that remains left to get in my collection is the V1. I'll have to wait until a good sale comes around, as I'm not that keen on spending a lot on a V1...​
IMG_1458_zps0e6009ad.jpg
I love the design and the key charm! Why didn't the American V5s have them...?
Neotchi ---> Kiramotchi
Yes, I've grown Kiramotchi! She kinda looks like Lovelitchi's little sister, or is it just me? No, Kiramotchi is really Kiraritchi's little sister in the anime. They don't look the least bit related. Her birthday is on March 9th, only a day after my birthday!​
As of this writing, Kiramotchi is 6 years old and has all her Puzzle Pieces; one of her Pieces was from the Strawberry Dress Upon getting another rocket ship piece, I unlocked a new icon background. I wonder how many more there are to unlock through Tamatomo? Does she absolutely fetching in her Yumemitchi hat? It's ridiculously worn on her small head with her ponytail in the way and all. Does it look deformed like this on all Tamas? Nah, probably just Tamas with small heads.​
IMG_1453_zpse65c6129.jpg
IMG_1456_zps50e37a21.jpg
I wanted to remove the hat, but I couldn't allow myself to do it.
Lovelitchi Sunopatchi = Marutchi ♀ ---> Kusatchi ---> Morutchi ---> Furawatchi

Oh my, the Timeline is so long and it's my fault for not updating its growth as regularly as I should. I provide most of the updates for the 15th Anniversary on the Generation Hatch topic. I'm not gonna repeat the events I already wrote elsewhere, instead I'll just link to the entries.​
To not make this entry completely devoid of pretty screenshots, here's one of my having 7777 Gotchi Points. Those who've played Final Fantasy VII and are familiar with the Lucky 7's would understand why I find it so humorous. Furawatchi is at three Happy Seals right now, including the 48-hour one. I need to find the last one, but I can't seem to find it. I can't delay too long because they don't call it a Generation Hatch for nothing!​
IMG_1460_zpsed0b93d4.jpg
So when do I fight Emerald Weapon?

Generation List:

<<UPDATED>>

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

---

Phase 2

Phase 3

Gen 1 - Takutotchi ♂♥ Shigurehimetchi <<ADDED NEW INFO>>

Gen 3 - Kiramotchi ♀ ♥ Takutotchi <<<UPDATED>>>

Gen 4 - ??? ♂ <<NEW!>>

Gen 1 - Lovelitchi ♀ Sunopatchi

Gen 2 - Furawatchi ♀ Prince Tamahiko <<UPDATED>>

Gen 3 - Mimitchi ♀ <<NEW!>>

---

Currently Traveling

Neotchi ---> Kiramotchi ♥ Takutochi = Aokumotchi ♂ ---> Mitsumarutchi ---> Cosmotchi
Eek, another long timeline. Look at all of them arrows! I really should start writing more often. Maybe I can just post pictures and the current generation timeline. I could do that...I'm just starting to run out of things to write about.​
The only interesting thing that's happened last entry was my downloading a new game! It's about time Bandai released a new game! They recently released another one today, so there's five games in total to download. Anyway, I hastily replaced the Kuchipatchi fruit-matching game with this and I was instantly reminded of the swimming download game on the ID L I had for a while; you repeatedly press the A button until something cool happens. Appropriately translated as "Deco Cake", you're Decoratchi (from the Berry Sweets Pierce) and your goal is to decorate cakes. You repeatedly press the A button to fill up the bar. Filling it up all the way gives you a perfect cake, or a "Level 4". If you don't fill up the bar, you get lower-level cakes. The game is quick and easy, but not generous on prize money. That makes it all the more better for me because I'm still loaded on money.​
Untitled-1_zps689cce57.jpg
The cake's not even decorated yet, and her gaze and protruded tongue just can't stop staring..
Mitsumarutchi admires his fabulous blue paint job. He can't stop looking at himself in the mirror:​
Untitled-2_zps87e2fc49.png
He just shouts, "Fabulous!"
=== Generation Hatch ===
Furawatchi ♥ Prince Tamahiko = Marutchi ---> Kusatchi ---> Mikazukitchi ---> Mimitchi

Generation List:

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀
---
Phase 2

Phase 3
Gen 1 - Takutotchi ♂♥ Shigurehimetchi
Gen 3 - Kiramotchi ♀ ♥ Takutotchi
Gen 4 - Atchitchi ♂ <<NEW!>>

Gen 2 - Furawatchi ♀ Prince Tamahiko
Gen 3 - Mimitchi ♀

---

Currently Traveling
News:
Odds' is selling some of her Tamagotchis and having this sudden yearning for owning a Japanese Tamagotchi (aside from my colored ones), I bartered a little bit for an Entama and a Home Deka, one of those giant Tamagotchis. A while ago I traded my Uratama for several of her crochet covers, and I kinda miss it now, despite my not having played much with it since my family moved to our new house. If I got another one at eBay I'd be broke beyond belief. Oh, how expensive they are now! I had bought mine brand new for only $35. Several years later, 75 bucks! Yeesh!​
Meanwhile, the crochet covers I ordered from Odds a while back was taking longer to arrive than usual. It's been already 3 weeks since she shipped them, as was my spare Music Star that was shipped within the same week. To make a long story short, her PO was quite lax with packages and had several large bins filled to the gills with unsent parcels. My Music Star was eventually found and delivered to her, and her package will hopefully be on the plane to the US by next week.​

Cosmotchi ---> Atchitchi

I guess I neglected Cosmotchi a little too much: instead of shooting for Kochimotchi (3-7 misses), I accidentally got Atchitchi instead. I didn't realize I missed 8 or more times. I thought it was near 4 or 5. Oh well, it's a character I haven't grown yet. I shouldn't be too upset, should I?

IMG_1497_zps9f41064b.jpg

He just melts your heart, doesn't he? Hooray for puns!
Atchitchi received his last Puzzle Piece this afternoon, and already acquired two of his three. I'm definitely having trouble finding the third one. I don't want to look at the JPEG again...Please don't make me look...*ahem* I haven't tried dressing him up, though, so maybe one of my accessories or outfits will do the trick. Here's to hoping!​
Several hours later, which is now...
I found it! He has a soft spot for this cat cap, it seems. How can you like such headgear when your hair of flames goes through it? Oh well, I at least got the final Puzzle out of it and subsequent rocket ship piece.​
Untitled-1_zps60c503c7.png
=== Generation Hatch ===
Mimitchi

Generation List:

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀
---
Phase 2

Phase 3
Gen 4 - Atchitchi ♂

Gen 3 - Mimitchi ♀Nonopotchi <<UPDATED>>
Gen 4 - Kuromametchi ♂ <<NEW!>>

---

Currently Traveling

News:
Aside from the neglect I've been giving to this log, Odds' crochet covers finally came in the mail today! This is also the first of her packages to be found in the mailbox along with the regular mail. My mail lady usually rings my doorbell and delivers it to me that way. I guess the package's postage didn't call for it. Oh, well, who cares, I don't have many of my Connections loose anymore!​
IMG_1533_zpsd54e9ec5.png
Four Connection Covers plus one Color Yumemitchi pouch equals oodles of protection!
While I'm on the subject of crochet covers, I recently purchased one of Carol's crochet covers, a Pokemon Driftloon drawstring pouch! I asked her to make it fit a Tama P's, even though I'm most likely gonna use it for the Pierces. Right now I'm using a Kapibarasan drawstring pouch, but its opening is too small for my hand to squeeze through for me to easily select a Pierce. In the end I'd need to dump the Pierces out and choose that way.​
Incidentally, I ordered the Disney Pierce off CDJapan. My Anniversary Pierce is still "backordered" on HLJ and I don't know when the heck they'll get around to calculate the shipping charges, let alone ship the Pierce. Keep in mind that I pre-ordered the Pierce months in advance of its release date; with CDJapan, it was simply clicking the "Add to Cart" button, the "PayPal" button, and the "Make Order" button (gotta love the buttons) and two days later, it's shipped. HLJ, get your act together!​
Atchitchi
Not much progress with Atchichi except he has all his Puzzle Pieces. I am planning to install a new Pierce, though. I just gotta figure out which one to choose...​

=== Generation Hatch ===
Generation 4
Mimitchi ---> Nonopotchi = Pantsutchi (M) ---> Tamatchi ---> Young Oyajitchi---> Kuromametchi
(That is to say, lots of progress!)​

Generation List:

Pink & Purple Tama P's - Primary <<INACTIVE>>
Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀
---
Phase 2

Phase 3
Gen 4 - Atchitchi ♂
Gen 3 - Mimitchi ♀Nonopotchi
Gen 4 - Kuromametchi ♂ / Kuromame Hakushaku <<UPDATED>>

---

Currently Traveling

News:
Expected Deliveries:
Anniversary Pierce
Disney Mickey & Friends Pierce
Aikatsu Dream Academy Pierce
Driftloon Crochet Pouch (bought by Carol_Tama)
Home Deka and Entama (bought by Odds)
Yes, for once, I'm only expecting one Tamagotchi in the mail---most of these items are accessories, really. I wouldn't count the Home Deka to be a Tamagotchi, per se...it's just a portable, monochrome version of TamaTown. I recently bought the Aikatsu Dream Academy Pierce today and the Anniversary Pierce has yet to ship...so technically they're not out in the open world yet. I'm waiting quite a while on Odds' package, though. My Driftloon pouch is still in "pre-shipment" according to USPS...Aggghhh, the wait is killing me!​
I've gotten my V2 out from storage with a spare battery on the sidelines. I'm considering starting it up. I want to start up my P's again (read more below), and I really don't want to run three Tamas at once. I can try---that's the least I can do. I could swear I had this own conversation with myself not too long ago...deja vu!​
***​

Atchitchi
Poor Atchitchi is currently paused. There were some things at home that caused my decision to pause him for a little while. I'm still deciding which Pierce to install in the meantime. For those reading my log, please recommend me a Pierce to use! I have all of them aside from the recent ones. There's so many to choose from, ya know? ;)
***​
=== Generation Hatch ===
Generation 4
Kuromametchi <---> Kuromame Hakushaku
My first pseudo character on an ID L! W00t! Like with my P's, Kuromame was paused until yesterday. I don't want to give up the Generation Hatch so soon!​

Generation List:

Pink & Purple Tama P's <<INACTIVE>>
Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀
---
Phase 2

Phase 3
Gen 4 - Atchitchi ♂
Purple Tama ID L 15th Anniversary - Primary
Gen 3 - Mimitchi ♀ Nonopotchi
Gen 4 - Kuromametchi ♂ / Kuromame Hakushaku ♥ Antoinnetchi <<UPDATED>>
Gen 5 - Melodytchi ♀ ♥ Mametchi <<NEW!>>
Gen 6 - ??? ♂ <<NEW!>>

Red Jellybean Tama Connection V2 - Secondary
Gen 1 - ??? ♀ <<NEW!>>

News:
Expected Deliveries:
Anniversary Pierce
Driftloon Crochet Pouch (bought by Carol_Tama)
Home Deka and Entama (bought by Odds) (I forgot it was an Uratama, oops)​
Christmas Edition Entama
ID L Princess Spacey
Uratama
Now I know what you're thinking: PrinJess just fell off the face of the planet into the bowels of infinite space! Her logs have been really lackluster lately, you're probably wondering. Well, no sad faces anymore! I am back...indefinitely! Writer's block is the short version for my absence.There are so many things you can write about your little Tama friend before its actions repeat themselves. I'm gonna need another way to rectify this...​
Enough of that for now, it's time to see all the goodies I've accumulated since my last log entry. Carol's Crochet Pouch Driftloon (which is so cute!) and Odds' Home Deka and UraTama finally arrived (I'll take pictures of these in better light). Unfortunately my Pierces haven't, which makes me sad and nervous. I picked SAL shipping for all three so it's definitely gonna take a while to get here, especially after the holidays are over.​
And speaking of holidays...I scored a NIP Christmas-colored Entama on eBay at a decent price. So awesome!!​
$_3.JPG
The plastic looks battered and dirty...at least it's not the Tama itself! I hope...
I just wanted to update everyone where I've been and if I'm still writing. Sadly I don't any more information concerning my active Tamas except that the ID L 15th Anniversary is the Primary now and Jellybean is the secondary.​
I'm just sleepy writing this, but I will try to solve the mystery of my whole writer's block conundrum and hopefully write much better logs.​
And sorry for the lack of photos as well.​

Generation List:
Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀
---
Phase 2

Phase 3
Gen 4 - Atchitchi ♂
Gen 4 - Kuromametchi ♂ / Kuromame Hakushaku Antoinnetchi
Gen 5 - Melodytchi ♀ ♥ Mametchi
Gen 6 - Rednosetchi ♂ <<NEW!>>

Phase 2 (First pet died, so it's not recorded)

1 - Kusatchi ♂ <<NEW!>>

News:
Expected Deliveries:
Anniversary Pierce
Christmas Edition Entama
ID L Princess Spacey
Uratama
Happy Holidays!
Long time no see, eh? It's been quite a while since I last logged in. I have been slacking quite a bit. Many things have happened outside TamaTown (aka the real world), but despite my lack of diary-logging, my Tamas have been trucking along---slowly, but still trucking.​
Okay, what did I get in the mail lately? Well, my second Uratama arrived a few days ago. It arrived a day or two after I purchased it on eBay. Priority shipping plus seller's location (same state in Florida) equals fast delivery. I could have saved several bucks and request cheaper shipping from the seller. Eh, too late now.​
Its condition is standard and has definitely been used: screen is scratched, the letters T, G, and C in TMGC on the star charm are faded (The C has vanished entirely), and a yellowy, pasty stain hugs the antenna base. Still, isn't the shell design attractive? Thankfully that hasn't faded.​
IMG_1584_zps703074d3.jpg
It just screams, "Look how bright and flashy I look! Put batteries in me NOW!"
Since I wasn't able to post the pictures last entry, here are some pictures of the Tamas I bought from Odds and of my Tama "bag":​
Spoiler for large pictures!
IMG_1579_zpse2f190da.png
An Uratama and Home Deka. Thanks to Odds!
IMG_1580_zps0d3ca7cc.png
Pokemon Driftloon drawstring crochet cover. Thanks to Carol_Tama!
IMG_1582_zps98003c55.png
Sadly I can't fit the Deka in here...Instruction books are in those bags you see in here.
IMG_1583_zpsbe88ac48.png
My tanooki mascot is the guardian of the bookshelf.
***​
=== Generation Hatch ===
Generation 6
Hyurutchi---> Daiyatchi ---> Kujakutchi ---> Rednosetchi
Still alive and kicking! His pet is Harapparatchi (or that green pet with a leaf atop his head).​
***​
___________________​
Dina♀
Weight: 72 lbs
3201 Gotchi Points
8/9 Training Points
I had my V2 active for a few weeks now. It was around 5 or 6 years old when my Tama died on me. I left it on the ottoman upstairs while I was somewhere else in the house. Several hours later, I realized I didn't have my V2 with me, so I went upstairs to retrieve it. Lo and behold, my Tama went into the great big green Tama Planet in the sky. I think it was a Kiwitchi?​
The new egg I hatched for Phase 2 was a girl. I named her Dina. She had transformed into an ugly-looking Kusatchi (the ID L Anniversary sprite thankfully makes her look less ugly). Currently I have a baby boy bouncing around with her on the screen. If memory serves me right, Kusatchi will leave tomorrow morning. I managed to keep the first generation alive for a week, so here's to another successful generation!​

Generation List:

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀
---
Phase 2

Phase 3
Gen 4 - Atchitchi ♂
Gen 4 - Kuromametchi ♂ / Kuromame Hakushaku Antoinnetchi
Gen 5 - Melodytchi ♀ ♥ Mametchi
Gen 6 - Rednosetchi ♂

Phase 2 (First pet died, so it's not recorded)

Gen 1 - Kusatchi ♀ <<FIXED GENDER TO FEMALE>>

Gen 2 - ??? ♂ <<NEW!>>

News:
Expected Deliveries:
Anniversary Pierce
Christmas Edition Entama
ID L Princess Spacey
Blue Translucent Uratama
I hope everyone's had a fantastic holiday! My Christmas was..."eh". My parents gave me and my fiancée a loveseat a few weeks ago for our upstairs bedroom so technically that was my early Christmas gift. I just got cheap items from my little brother in my stocking. My fiancee will buy me stuff on my wishlist once he gets paid again. The economy here has not been kind to his wallet.​
Meanwhile I am still waiting for the Pierces I ordered weeks ago---I already yammered about that--- and I recently won a bid for another Uratama. Yeah, I seem to love Uratama's for some reason. :huh: I'm a fan of the star charms, I suppose.​
Good news on my Christmas Entama: it arrived yesterday! I can't believe it arrived so fast! I didn't want to tear the box like I did with my very first Uratama (which now belongs to Odds) so I had to slowly peel old, dirt-embedded tape off the sides. It was a tedious process; I only managed to peel tape off three sides of the packaging. I still managed to get the Tama and the instruction manual out with only three sides open. I pulled the battery tab out, opened the back door, and discarded the dead battery. Then I returned the Tama back into the packaging after screwing the back in place.​
IMG_1587_zps498fcefc.jpg
Ooooh, was the charm made out of M&Ms?
___________________​
Caleb ♂ Gen 2
Weight: 33 lbs
4211 Gotchi Points
3/9 Training Points
I was wrong about Kusatchi's departure. I said she would leave yesterday morning, but she left this morning instead. I got a boy and it later evolved into Kinakamotchi. His character art looks better than what his sprite actually looks like:
Kinakomotchi_sprite.png
I don't know why, but I have a love-hate relationship with the "Bump" game. On the one hand, I beat my opponents with a full bar. On the other hand, filling the bar all the way doesn't influence whether you win or lose for me. I read on a wiki that your Tamas weight, as well as filling the bar, guarantees victory. It seems to me that most of the games on the V2 are all based on chance. The "Jump" game? I press the buttons as soon as I see it, and it doesn't register the press! So irritated! "Heading" and "Slots" are definitely the games I play more, but Caleb is a toddler right now; the games unlock at the teen and adult stages.​

Latest posts

Back