Pro Choice or Pro Life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
I haven't seen this topic in a while so I just want to know. *is too tired to type, is Pro-choice, but will explain later*

EDIT: Copy and paste one of my posts:

Pro-Choice= You believe it is a woman's choice to have a baby, and has a choice weather or not to get an abortion

Pro-Life= You believe that a life is a life, and a woman should not have an abortion

Last edited by a moderator:
Pro-Choice= You believe it is a woman's choice to have a baby, and has a choice weather or not to get an abortion

Pro-Life= You believe that a life is a life, and a woman should not have an abortion

Pro-Choice. Just because I know people who (as the teachers choice) If you get hurt, it's your own choice you were there/doing that. :)

i agree totally with `Krystal,

Pro-Life.
A person is a person. No matter how small~
if a woman is gonna have sex with "whomever the acquaintance" they better double up on condoms or don't have sex, because everyone deserves to live.

i agree totally with `Krystal,
if a woman is gonna have sex with "whomever the acquaintance" they better double up on condoms or don't have sex, because everyone deserves to live.
What if she was raped? What if she did nothing wrong? What if she didn't want a baby? So, she has no choice even though she did nothing wrong?

EDIT:Typo :)

Pro Choice. Even though I'm really torn.

Because, it never actually came to be. It'd still be just an egg inside the mother by the time she finds out she's pregnant, it's not like it had feelings or anything. And it wouldn't have a very good life anyway, if the mom was some teenager who got pregnant by accident, it would have a gross life..

But Pro Life has it's Pro's. (haha, get it?) And cons. I honestly wouldn't really care, but if I could choose, pro choice. ;]

What if she was raped? What if she did nothing wrong? What if she didn't want a baby? So, she has no choice even though she did nothing wrong?

Isn't taking a child's life wrong? Never giving the baby a chance to live?

The woman could still give it up for adoption.

Isn't taking a child's life wrong? Never giving the baby a chance to live?The woman could still give it up for adoption.
Adoption isn't always the best plan. How do you know the parent didn't just want money? That's how foster Care works. You could just be putting it in a worse situation.

So that child should die because of its father's mistake, or because the woman decides she doesn't want it?

Adoption isn't always the best plan. How do you know the parent didn't just want money? That's how foster Care works. You could just be putting it in a worse situation.
Oh yeah, we wouldn't want to take chances, so we'll just kill it right?

So that child should die because of its father's mistake, or because the woman decides she doesn't want it?
What I'm saying is, if a girl acts all foolish and doesn't wear a condom, she should have the baby, it's her responsibility to take for her actions. If the woman was raped and had no control what so ever about what happened to her, it should be her choice. She did nothing wrong so why should she be punished by having a child she doesn't want? Child birth is a painful process, why should she suffer?

Also there's the fact that if she can't get an abortion she'll try it herself. Not the best solution.
I think that's wrong also. I mean, I could say "people are gonna commit murder anyway, so why even bother making a law against it?". I don't think we should legalize procedures that kill innocent human beings just to make the killing process less hazardous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back