Problem with Praises...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsetuna

Reaction score
I got a new Tamagotchi now. I had them when I was a teen (25 now) and I loved them. I still have my old one though he's not working too well...

Anyways, For some reason I can't praise my tamagotchi. I go down, hit the buttons right... but instead of praising him it just brings me back to the screen of him wandering about. I can't figure out why Tuna can't be praised. Even when he's down to two hearts he can't be praised, so I worry about being unable to train him. Ideas?

Oh yeah... I worry that there isnt any mates within range to mate my Tamagotchi when he's old enough... at least, I dont know of any. Will he be able to find one on his own, like do I need another Tama owner to come along to mate or will one just show up when its' time?

You have to have something to praise your Tamagotchi for - like if he is ignoring you. You can't praise him if he's not complaining. :)

As for the mate, you can simply wait and a MatchMaker will come and find you a mate. (Without needing another Tamagotchi). :D

oh, okay!

I thought I could praise him after we win a game and stuff. Heh. Thanks.

When he turns his back to you; Praise

When he calls for attention but don't want anything: Time out

When he is crying (little dots around him); Praise

Only Praise/TimeOut when this happens no other time. And when he is unhappy (a few happyhearts is dropped, try feeding him some snacks.) :]

Only praise him when you think he is sad or is hes being stupid for attention time out him ;)

Oh yeah... I worry that there isnt any mates within range to mate my Tamagotchi when he's old enough... at least, I dont know of any. Will he be able to find one on his own, like do I need another Tama owner to come along to mate or will one just show up when its' time?
A Matchmaker comes and offers a mate, The only way you can not mate is where you refuse the Matchmaker..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back