Problem with webkinz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyy*tama

Reaction score
I just bought a webkinz. Well, I forgot my username and I went to Customer Support and filled out the information so they can give you your username. Well, it won't work! I know everything I entered is correct, but I keep on getting "YOUR ACCOUNT VERIFICATION INFORMATION DOES NOT MATCH OUR RECORDS". What am I doing wrong here?

[SIZE=12pt]*_Get another webkinz? I don't know but sonds bad, think of what you probably put as your username. For me every password and/or username is the same so I never forget one._*[/SIZE]

You just bought a webkinz, and you forgot the username already?

Hmm, well I can't really tell you much here, do you know anybody else that may know your user? Like do your friends have your username on their friend list? You could ask a friend.

Wait. Did you just buy a new Webkinz, want to activate it, and find you can't remember your user name? Your name may be expired. You will have to get a new account.

Whoa. So Webkinz Support told you your username, and it still won't work? Wierd. Make sure you are typing it in exactly right, I guess. o_O

Sowwies! I'm not much help here. :p

Cinderpelt♥

Whoa. So Webkinz Support told you your username, and it still won't work? Wierd. Make sure you are typing it in exactly right, I guess. o_O
No, I am saying I am trying to retrieve my user name and they won't give it to me.

I just bought a webkinz. Well, I forgot my username and I went to Customer Support and filled out the information so they can give you your username. Well, it won't work! I know everything I entered is correct, but I keep on getting "YOUR ACCOUNT VERIFICATION INFORMATION DOES NOT MATCH OUR RECORDS". What am I doing wrong here?
i think you need to get another webkinz. you only get 1 year to access your webkinz account unless you get another webkinz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back