Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
Well today at lunch recess my friends told my crush I liked him (I let them) and he said he didn't like me except all his friends and loads of people were there and everyone thought he liked me so I don't know whether he's lying and didn't want all those people to know or if he's telling the truth. I'd like some advice. Life is confusing :D

The only thing you can do is wait. If he really does like you, he'll tell you. It might be days, weeks, even months. But you have to take a risk and decide if he's worth waiting for. If he's not, then you should probably find someone else more compatible.

Good luck! :D

Wait it out. TW is right- eventualy you will know the truth and even if you never know for sure, it will have all blown over and it won't matter anyway.

I was in a same-ish situation on a different scale but what I learned was never assume anything. For me, it ended up being just a mean joke played by my 'friend' and everything would have been much easier on me if I didn't freak out and just went with the flow.

I agree, wait it out. Sometimes people say somebody likes their friend just for effect, even if the person really doesn't like them. But then again he could really like you but felt shy with all the people fussing over it.

Wait.

he will come to you when he is ready..

you caught him in a bad moment..

he was surrounded with people and maybe he felt emberrased(sp?)

I have almost exactly the same problem as your except the guy I like avoids me and I avoid him. He got one of the most blabbiest girls in our class to ask me out for him and I didn't like him then so I said no. (I didn't want people knowing everything that I do in my personal life, I knew they wouldn't leave us alone if I went out with him).

depends how he acts around you. It's like a hate game with guys. If they act normal around you then well... maybe not. Really nice TOTALLY! and really Mean [SIZE=14pt]TOTALLY![/SIZE] hope this helps :)

depends how he acts around you. It's like a hate game with guys. If they act normal around you then well... maybe not. Really nice TOTALLY! and really Mean [SIZE=14pt]TOTALLY![/SIZE] hope this helps :)
I think she has waited long enough to know. :p

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back