Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzyfloss

Reaction score
Sydney, NSW, Australia, World, Galaxy, Universe
Well today I was loggging into nonTT and I entered my password. It said the password was wrong and I tried it again, but then I saw that it said I have a friend request. I tried clickingon it, but it said I wasn't logged in. So I logged in and then I saw my name on the active users list. So I clicked on the friend request again. Then it said I wasn't logged in AGAIN.At this stage I was like WTF IS HAPPENING????I sent a lost password form and got a new password. Thenit said I was logged in but I still saw the box where it says you're not logged in, but the friend request was flashing so I clicked on it andit said I had to enter my password because wasn't logged in. I was like AARRGGHH!

What's happening? Is this going on for you guys too?

Uh.... Maybe when you enterd your password it was on caps lock? But the active users thing... that's wierd!

It hasn't happened to me before. Ever. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt join nonTT so i don't know, try PMing a guide on here, cause a lot of the guides here are members there and may be able to help. hope that helps ;)

It may simply have been that you had a cached page and needed to refresh it.

If you have a problem on another site, it is normal to try to sort it out on that other site rather than post about it here ;)

You could say the same thing applies to nonTT - why not simply PM Admin on nonTT and explain the problem? Or send an email to Admin there?

If I am having problems with a site, I try to contact the Admin of that site as a first step towards getting a fast answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
It may simply have been that you had a cached page and needed to refresh it.
If you have a problem on another site, it is normal to try to sort it out on that other site rather than post about it here :blink:

You could say the same thing applies to nonTT - why not simply PM Admin on nonTT and explain the problem? Or send an email to Admin there?

If I am having problems with a site, I try to contact the Admin of that site as a first step towards getting a fast answer.
i was gonna say that would work to, but it might not if she/he cant log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back