Problem...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supernatural

Reaction score
My very last working tama just ran out of batteries :blink: And this Friday I will have a total of $20. Should I get a new tamagotchi and spend the last I have on new batteries, or get all new batteries and wait another week for another tama????? Please help, what should I do?! :( :( :(

My very last working tama just ran out of batteries :( And this Friday I will have a total of $20. Should I get a new tamagotchi and spend the last I have on new batteries, or get all new batteries and wait another week for another tama????? Please help, what should I do?! :( :( :(
You should probably get the new Tama first, then wait for the batteries till you have the money, while you wait play with the new one. The batteries are only like $3. Or you might be able to get both actually, you will get left over money from the Tamagotchi any way. Remember it is your choise, whatever you think is right for you!!! :D ;) :blink:

~Tama-Love~

well, my mom says that since my birthday party is coming up, she might get me a new tamagotchi! She also told family to get me tamagotchis! So in the end I might end up with like 11 tamas! :blink:

LOL!!! You should get the batteries then, save the rest of your money for the V4!!!

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back