Problemmo..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hot chocolate

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Okayy, well for a few years now (about 3), I have suffered from permanent spot invasions.. =([/SIZE]

It's not that I have a few spots or breakouts now and then. I ALWAYS am covered in spots. It's really getting me down...

Right now I have loads of little spots and blemishes, a few whiteheads and tons or redness.

I know that age triggers spots & stuff, and I know that eating healthily, exercising, getting plenty of sleep & cleansing regularly and less stress can all help, but I've tried loads of that stuff. None of it has really worked for me though...

I would appreciate some answers from people who have been in the same situation too, but all other advice is welcome. =)

I live in the U.K. so if there are any really good (but gentle) exfoliators or facial scrubs that you would recommend, it would be useful if they were available in the U.K. But I'm guessing that most of you are Americans. lol :lol:

Many Thanks,

Mee x

I suffer from the same exact problem. At the moment, my face isn't as covered as it used to be and I get maybe 1 or 2 big pimples a month and loads of little breakouts. I have no idea whats helping me, and I've tried a lot of things. I think its because I've completely eliminated junk food from my life and I'm alot happier than I used to be.

Theres also another thing that Ive been doing lately. Well, I come and look in the mirror and say to myself ''My pimples are disappearing, Ive hardly got any now'' or something like that and it seems to be working xD.

If you want antibiotics, than I dont have a solution, sorry. But other than that, good luck and hope you clear up soon!

(By the way, I wouldnt use ProActiv, it just made my brothers acne worse!)

I'm not entirely sure what is avalible in the U.K. Do you have clean and clear? I use the oxygenating cleanser. I'm not sure if it works because I just never get any pimple so I only use it as a precaution.

Yesh. Go ask your pharmacist.

[i knew ProActiv sounded too good to be true]

[SIZE=7pt]I use Clean & Clear Deep Action Cleansing Wipes.[/SIZE]

They work really well :mametchi:

Okies Thanks :)

I was gonna buy Proactiv when I was on hols in America but it's just a rip off. Definitely too good to be true! lol

I might just try eating really healthily & not having ANY bad food at all. Apparently that's the best way to get great skin. I brought a book on how to change your lifestyle & become completely spot free. xP Worth a try.

I may use clean & clear too - as long as it's not harsh on skin. Is it gentle?

Thanks again x

[SIZE=7pt]^^ Yes, its very gentle :( [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back