Problems Updating Signature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocosilver

Reaction score
Well, about 5 minutes ago, I was trying to update my signature. After I was done editing it, I clicked "Update Signature", and the signature I had before came up instead of the new one. I tried sevral times, but the same thing kept happening.

What's going on? Is anyone else experiencing this? o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps your signature was too long? Alt codes tend to take up more room than normal characters- once, it said I'd used 472 characters, and I had 2 alt codes. My siggy was too long. Did you use alt codes?

If not, than I can't help. Sorry.

Try refreshing the page. When I upload a new avatar it comes up with the my old one. Then I refresh the page and BOOM! My new avvie is there. Maybe it's the same for sigs?

This happens to me alot. These helped me:

- Try shortening your Signature. Remember, codes can take up your space. Try taking some out of your Signature.

- Refresh the Page. Sometimes, that's all it takes.

I hope this helps. :p

-Rachel♥

It does that with my avvie, even when I close/open TT it still has not changed, I have to leave the computer over night before it will change, maby the same thing with siggies?

Well sometimes when I try to upload a new avatar it usually takes like hours or minutes for it to show.

However I noticed when you I use a lot BB codes in my signatures stuff like a <span> and 8 po shows ups up in my signature..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back