Problems w/ a boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medicham12

Reaction score
There's I boy in my class named Nathaniel. I have crush on him, but he's kinda a jerk. Like, he swears at people in the cafeteria and is mean to most girls. My friends are like,"You like a jerk? That's stupid!" Do you think this kid is worth my time?

P.S.- He's also one of my best friends.

P.S.S- He's also friends with my "enemy"

:(

It's your choice not your friends'. Despite the fact they don't like him, it's your love interest not theirs so don't just go off of what they say. If he's your friend it may depend. It may be awkward between you to go out if you're friends because if you break up you may not really consider yourself friends anymore but exes instead. Then again, it might be nice. He may not be too mean because he likes you, or if he turns you down he may not be too mean about it because you guys are friends. It depends. And the whole enemy thing, it also depends. It could be bad if this enemy is very mean to you and wants nothing to do with you. But like the friend thing, it's your choice not the enemy's. But, it may be good also. Maybe you could even become friends with them if you're dating one of their friends, you never know.

Hope that helps :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the advice, but he was really sarcastic and mean to me last week, and I told him he thinks he's so ganster but he's not, so we're not friends anymore.

In other news, I had dream about going out with his best friend O______O.

It doesn't sound like you even like him.

I think his best friend is more interesting to you then him.

I think that if you really like someone, you won't care what other people think.

Obviously you have fallen for his good qualities, and have ignored his bad qualities.

We can't help the way we feel; that can be a good or bad thing.

If he really is a jerk, and he treats you disrespectfully, then try not to bother with hm.

Just wait it out, and sooner or later, your feelings WILL pass. No matter how unrealistic that may seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back