Problems with friends...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mashed_potato

Reaction score
My friend has been acting weird lately.

She's been talking about me behind my back. Secrets.

I don't think her secrets are compliments.

She has also ben acting very smart alecky.

When she was at my house, she barely talked to me.

I don't think she likes me anymore,

And I don't really like her either.

I feel like telling her how I feel.

I really feel like telling her all the bad things she's done

So people will think she's a bad person,

But that would be very rude.

She goes on TamaTalk but not in this section.

PS;; It's not you, Tay. ilu!!!~~~

These situations are so tough.

Ok, I think this is what you should try.

You have realized you need and want to talk to her about this because she isn't being a very good friend- that's a start. Now to actualy follow through. Plan an outing. Go eat at a reastraunt that's not totaly fancy or expensive, but not cheap like McDonald's. Tell her you need to talk to her about something and was wondering if she'd like going with you. So, you talk to her about what you are feeling and she can tell you how she is feeling. Tell her you are here for her and that you always will.

Who knows, she may be having some unknown struggles but doens't want to let you know. Or it could be that you are just growing apart. Some friends just go their seperate way so after this talking/understanding meeting let her have some space. ;]

Even if she still is acting this way after, don't tell people bad things about her- you'd be as bad as her, stooping to her level.

If something does happen and/or comes to her sences- be there for her, don't turn your back. It may be hard to forgive but she might really need you so don't harden your heart towards her.

So step up and be the real friend here. ;]

If you feel that you want to tell her how you feel and how she is mistreating you tell her. If I were you I would straight up tell her. Ask her why, ask her how come, ask her what happened. When she tells you these things you would have a better understanding of why she is not talking or speaking to you.

This thing has happened to me so this is my story///

I was IMing my *Best friend* on IM, we were chatting when my mom called me downstairs...I said i had to go...she said after a few seconds "Where are you going?Stay here..." I HAVE TO GO BRB!!! I said "Tell me why!Or i won't go on anymore!" I stopped dead and went downstarirs for a couple of minutes and returned to my room, I replied "YOU ARE A BULLY AND I DON"T LISTEN TO BULLIES!" or something along the ;lines of that, that fueled a HUGE fight...We still talk on th ephone...but we aren't that close anymore,

So if you learned anything from that HUGE paragraph i just wrote It would be...She isn't your true friend...Just do whatr i did (Only not so rude :lol: )

You should tell her how you feel. Also if she does that then she isn't a true friend.

I got another call from my other friend and she's all like

"Is it true?" She sounded really weird.

I asked her what and she said ____ spred a rumor about me.

@Tamaw/pants- I'll try it.

I had the same problem. Though if you don't tell her how you feel nothing will change. The situation will just expand.

hm, makes me wonder.

Is it better to have fake friends or no friends?

hm, makes me wonder.Is it better to have fake friends or no friends?
I rather have no friends than fake ones. You get hurt less that way.

Do talk with your friend.

My friend has been acting weird lately.She's been talking about me behind my back. Secrets.

I don't think her secrets are compliments.

She has also ben acting very smart alecky.

When she was at my house, she barely talked to me.

I don't think she likes me anymore,

And I don't really like her either.

I feel like telling her how I feel.

I really feel like telling her all the bad things she's done

So people will think she's a bad person,

But that would be very rude.

She goes on TamaTalk but not in this section.

PS;; It's not you, Tay. ilu!!!~~~
Talk to her. Ask her what's going on. And if she refuses to even talk to you, ice her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back