Problems With Tamatalk? Any1?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamasRule66

Reaction score
Has ANYBODY have any problems with tamatalk????? :furawatchi: If so, plz tell (Or P.M.) me in this topic right now!!!! (Or later)

Thanks alot,

Tamasrule66

P.S.If you've had any problems with tamachat??? I've got a qwstion 2 ask u people!!!!

P.S.S.

If u want a "Whos ur favorite tamagotchi?" polls, I'll do that again. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh... Welcome to TamaTalk :furawatchi:

You might want to check through the site rules (there's a link in my signature message)
If anyone has a problem with TamaTalk, please contact a member of staff - Admin/Jappyx or one of the TamaTalk Guides (moderators)...

"Chat about it here" topics are against the rules I'm afraid :rolleyes:

If you have issues with TamaChat there's also an active thread where you can post: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=122327

If you want to post a new poll such as who's your fave tamagotchi, please go right ahead and post in the What's On Your Mind? forum - (as long as you're not duplicating an active topic)

If you want me to close this Introduction topic and start a new one, just send me a PM to let me know :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, TamaMum.

You shouldn't post 'Come to me for Help' Topics, I think somewhere in Help For New Tamagotchi Owners (or something like that) it says in a Pinned Topic that you should not do that!

And any troubles with TamaChat can be reported to Admin, or the thread TamaMum has stated. ^_^

Hope I didn't upset you, this was typed with cheer ^_^

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x]]

Latest posts

Back