Problems with your Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

valster

Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of you have had any thing wrong

with your tamagotchi's? :ph34r:

I have 6 tamagotchi's (3 v.1 and 3 v.2) I have had problems with all of them except 1 I had it for 3 or 4 months and then 1 day the battery went dead. :( That was my very first one. All my newer ones have had low batteries, shut down, froze up or went back to the egg. Have yours had any other problems? Or the same one's? Please reply back because I would love to hear about your problems or any suggestions about my tamagotchi's. :(

If you were wondering why I have all these tamagotchi's is because they were like the biggest craze in school and everybody had to have them! Just when school got out the version 2's came out! I was so exited to get one! Now the v.2 I think are cool in a way and not cool in a way :ph34r: I have e-mailed and called the company and they called me once and I couldn't get the phone fast enough and never called me back or responded to any of my e-mail's - in the time they told me (2-4 days). Also if you were wondering how many times I e-mailed the company, 3 times. Sometimes I even wait 2 weeks and that's way past there time. :(

So any way if you could reply I would really like that!!! :(

Ok, your lucky if your battery lasts over 2 months and why is everybody ordering V2 online when you can just go to the store and buy it no problem.

Each time it goes out it's $3.00 and probably for the amount it is I can buy a new 1. :furawatchi: It stinks when it goes out and I have to keep on Download it until I get a new battery. :D

:furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back