Problems x.x'

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessy1996

Reaction score
Problem 1

My mum bought a Pajero a year ago,and It's a bulky,beautiful four-wheeled drive van and she was sooo happy when she bought it.But,the worst part is,that children (especially the ones of my age),mostly boys keep staring at me when we pass them in the van. The van has only two seats in the front and I have to sit in the front seat next to the driver's seat! I'm begging my mom to place an extra seat at the back but she refuses.Help!! It's sooo embarrasing,especially when my crush from gymnastics class,sees me in the stupid van and he keeps staring at me as if I killed his whole family!! Not only him,even all the children from the WHOLE Malta!

Problem 2

In my city's feast,there was a pervert boy named Wayne (I don't care about personal information,I want to get him into trouble!!!) and his friends that saw me and came over to me.I knew him well,so I said "Hi!" Then,all of a sudden,I saw all the boys staring at me and then Wayne looked innocently at me and said "Yo,sexy babe,I want my GF to have your body!"

I swallowed hard when he said that,then he and his friends started laughing and then it suddenly clicked! I was wearing a tight top and the boys saw my growing breasts popping out!I forgot to put on my jacket! AAAH! I felt like crying because I HATE perverted and puberty stuff talking with boys,to make it worse,I have erotophobia ( Fear for sexual talk and stuff)

Please Help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
PUNCH HIM! No dont but turn your heel then turn back suddenly and say "YO! watch what you say. (Look at him up and down twice then say,) Eww. Though of going to the gym recently?" Everyone will crack up laughing at him!

Wow. 0-0 Perverts! I am not even that perverted...and Im a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back