Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_Lynn Chan_x

Reaction score
I've been having some problems lately.

People at my school joke me. It's gotten to the point where I hate everyone at my school besides my friends.

I'm in a terrible mood all the time. I'm 100% unhappy and I feel like crying and screaming. No one besides my best friends know though. I always bottle up my feelings.

What should I do?

im sorry to hear that. i know how you feel, 'cause sometimes people joke about embarrasing things about me or what i supposidly said, spread it around, and wont drop it. i wont go into details though:)

try talking to somebody besides your best friends on how you are feeling. like your mom or school counseler if you have one. definatly dont bottle up your feelings. youll just feel worse that way, trust me:-( if you need any more help, pm me or somthing. i'll listen.

me

Uhh I can't help you with that. Or... Why don't you hang out with your friends more, eh? Hanging out and having fun with them should cheer you up.

At least it's not as bad as my case. >.>

im sorry to hear that, somtimes its just ur attitude, focus on the good things insted of the bad i pomise u it would help and dont tell me "there are no good things" cuz there are, good things are every were they may even be right infront of your nose, theres a story that i want to share:

there were these two twins and one of them hated every thing, he thought his life was horrible and no one liked him, the other kid was always happy he thought that everyone loved him and life was great, the mom was really worried and she took them to a theripist around Christmas time the theripast told her to put the boys in two seprate rooms on christmas and gve the boy that hated everything a bunch of great toys and give the boy that loved every thing a roll a toilet paper, it ended up being that the boy who hated every thing said his new air plane toy didnt fly high enough, the shoes were too squeeky, the bike wabbled too much, and the vibrating cair made him dizzy. The boy who loved every thing was found skiping around his room wereing a toilet paper shirt and he decorated his room with the toilet paper and he thanked his parents for the amazing gift.

hope that taught us a little lesson today (i love that story ^.^)

im sorry to hear that. i know how you feel, 'cause sometimes people joke about embarrasing things about me or what i supposidly said, spread it around, and wont drop it. i wont go into details though:)
try talking to somebody besides your best friends on how you are feeling. like your mom or school counseler if you have one. definatly dont bottle up your feelings. youll just feel worse that way, trust me:-( if you need any more help, pm me or somthing. i'll listen.

me
ya thats excactly wht I was going to say.

dont bottle it up. it just makes it worse, it'll bite you on the butt later in life and explode on someone. Write how you feel on a paper or talk to your parent(s) or a councilor [sp?]

if talking to your parent(s) doesn't help.

Ura_gotchi5692

Talk to a parent about it. Maybe a trip to a therapist could help, also. Is there a family problem or something like that? That could be stressing you.

Awww. :p

That happened to me the other day, sometimes people are a bit mean to me.

My friends also noticed and just kept asking me what was the matter. When I eventually told them why I was unhappy they told me to feel a bit happier, for they are my friends and would always try to give me the 'minimal' help and maybe to mention it to a teacher.

OK, maybe if they'd said "maximum" help then I would've liked it more, but it made me happier. :p

If people are being mean to you, but they are not your friends, don't let it get to you.

Don't bottle your feelings either. I don't mean you explode to the people that are being mean to you. Tell your friends. Let it out to someone, and I imagine most people are more comfortable round these ages telling their friends than maybe parents/teachers although equally recommendable.

I am sure your friends will understand and listen and will try to help you out, or at least make you feel better when you are with them.

Another attitude you can take is perhaps, next time someone jokes at you in a mean way, just don't demonstrate you took it as offense, or that you like it. One of the stupider ones in my class decided to make fun of the way my hair was, like "Haha, you have a palm tree on your head" so I just said "Well, I like it that way *smile*". If you don't let it sadden you they can't do anything else. In fact, in the end he ended up saying "Ok ok, yes, it's cool. In fact, there is someone on TV who wears it like that." And then I just to make sure "And don't laugh at me again". "Ok, ok". And that was the last from him about my hair. =]

I suppose your in Middle/High school right?

Thats the time were people start maing fun of others to make themselves feel better.

Its all just silly I ignore those people who think there better than everyone else.

;)

Uhh I can't help you with that. Or... Why don't you hang out with your friends more, eh? Hanging out and having fun with them should cheer you up. 

At least it's not as bad as my case. >.>
Actually, my problems get worse.

>.>

I give my thanks everyone who's posted.

I just want to say I'm not really the 'go to others for help' kind of person. I'm too shy

-.-

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, my problems get worse.>.>

I thanks everyone who's posted.

I just want to say I'm not really the 'go to others for help' kind of person. I'm too shy

-.-
Then I can't help you. o_x

I'm not much of an 'advice' person. x.o

Sounds like you my friend have a case of the emo's.

I suggest ignoring what people say about you, I mean, it doesn't really matter after all. Most people will forget about you and anything they said within weeks. Don't take any of that crap to heart. It doesn't matter. :gozarutchi:

People make fun of me all the time at my school. I laugh and joke along, usually. -_- Unless, well, It's something personal. You know what I mean?? Yeah.

I've been having some problems lately.
People at my school joke me. It's gotten to the point where I hate everyone at my school besides my friends.

I'm in a terrible mood all the time. I'm 100% unhappy and I feel like crying and screaming. No one besides my best friends know though. I always bottle up my feelings.

What should I do?
I have to deal with that too. I am always stressed out. And I do feel like screaming and crying too. I bottle up my feelings too! I can't really stand up for myself because im a really nice person. And I don't know what to say. :( Could anyone help me too? I hate everyone in my school besides my friends too. I just can't take it anymore. :angry: I usally scream into my pillow. So my parents don't hear me and freak out. I bad mouth about the people at my school to myself. Because I know NO ONE at my school can be trusted with my bad mouthing. :mellow: Everyone at my school are snobs. And there snoby all together. I can't stand people at my school. They all Pi** me off. Why don't they just all go to_. I NEED HELP!!!!! I hate bulies. :angry: I know why they buliy people. This is why: There hurting inside so they make people hurt inside too to make them feel better, and to take out their misery on people. Who bottle up their feelings and never stand up for themselfs. Thats it. And I totally understand. Whats Happing to you. Is what is happing to me too! Its weird. :eek: :eek:

*post edited* - TigerLily013

Last edited by a moderator:
P.S. Vist my fish Bubbles. The web address is in my siggy :eek: . Please vist him! I don't wanna lose him. :eek: I LUV that fish!
I LOVE MEMEITCHI!!!! :mellow: :angry: :angry: :(
Now that you mention that I hope he dies.

@Lynn - Just ignore 'em.

Now that you mention that I hope he dies. 

@Lynn - Just ignore 'em.
Honestly Disturbed is that REALLY needed? Sheesh I get it, it's spammy but next time just report it and don't make yourself look foolish in the process.

Twirly: Please don't overtake someone else's topic or advertise. If I catch it again I will be editing your posts. Please read the rules

Lynn Chan: Everyone has times like this and I had plenty growing up. Perhaps moreso but who knows. I'm not the social butterfly myself, but I do my best to not keep things to myself that REALLY bug me. They can manifest into harming others you do give a gripe about later...which isn't good for anyone. I highly suggest telling your friends somewhere where you feel safe at an appropriate time to bring it up and if they are true friends they will understand what you're going through and maybe have thoughts and stories of their own to share. Noone's alone in this. If you still are not getting anywhere with them there are plenty of ways to express your frustrations and distress: There's art, writing, poetry, playing darts, or just venting on a personal page and I say VENT not RANT.

Anyway hopefully by now things are better and you find somethign that helps you relieve all this bottled up emotion. The last thing you need is all of that affecting your health mentally or physically which it can and will without anything done about it.

[SIZE=13pt]:/ Aww, thats rough. [/SIZE]

I know how you feel though. Lyn_Chan...You really have to tell someone how your feeling.

Someone you really trust. I know, your not the type of "Go ask for help" Type of person, neither am I. O.O"

But you don't have to tell anyone that your getting picked on at school or anything, if you don't want too. you could simply tell someone that you feel very hurt on the inside.

Bottling it all up, really hurts in the long run.

I can bottle up all my emotions for a couple of months, but then theirs a certain time where you just can't take it anymore.

I remember wanting to go mad having to hide my feelings. But when you really tell someone how your feeling, it's like your being cleaned out. And trust me, you don't get that same feeling by saying how you feel on TT. O__O"

So whenever I need to I talk to my Mom, or my boyfriend. If I ever feel tripped or need to release.

So, I think it'd be a good idea for you to find someone to say how you really feel deep down.

It's hard to do. But you can do it. O__O

im sorry to hear that, somtimes its just ur attitude, focus on the good things insted of the bad i pomise u it would help and dont tell me "there are no good things" cuz there are, good things are every were they may even be right infront of your nose, theres a story that i want to share:
there were these two twins and one of them hated every thing, he thought his life was horrible and no one liked him, the other kid was always happy he thought that everyone loved him and life was great, the mom was really worried and she took them to a theripist around Christmas time the theripast told her to put the boys in two seprate rooms on christmas and gve the boy that hated everything a bunch of great toys and give the boy that loved every thing a roll a toilet paper, it ended up being that the boy who hated every thing said his new air plane toy didnt fly high enough, the shoes were too squeeky, the bike wabbled too much, and the vibrating cair made him dizzy. The boy who loved every thing was found skiping around his room wereing a toilet paper shirt and he decorated his room with the toilet paper and he thanked his parents for the amazing gift.

hope that taught us a little lesson today (i love that story ^.^)
[SIZE=8pt]I heard a story similar to that one... except the optimistic one was given a huge box of poo and he started flinging it everywhere and said 'you can't fool me! with all this poo there HAS to be a horse in here!'[/SIZE]

u gotta luv that story =)

well anyway i would try writing all your feelings down in a diary.

what i sometimes do is write basically a long rant about all the things that make me upset. then i tear out the page and violently rip it to shreds... it really can make you feel better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back