Problems.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have said, consult an adult and tell them you think it's serious.

I know from personal experience that depression is terrible and that suffering in silence is even worse.

I believe as someone else mentioned, talk to your friends about it. They'll help you out of a lot of stuff.

I know a few of mine have.

Music's also helped me a lot. It helps you to kind of vent without really talking to someone, because the music knows how you feel. I use music as an escape, and as something I can use to explain myself.

The first step is to at least let someone know. Only way you'll get help.

~Mew

Friends and others never listen. It always feels weird if people don't understand you and that they do diffrent things to you that aren't the same. I don't understand what's going on in my brain. :) :) :eek: :D :lol:

Friends and others never listen. It always feels weird if people don't understand you and that they do diffrent things to you that aren't the same. I don't understand what's going on in my brain. :) :) :eek: :D :lol:
There is no easy way out of this.

You have to tell someone.

You're looking for an easy way out. "Friends don't listen"? Then they're not friends. What I think is that you're afraid of getting in trouble because you think about yourself so poorly. Getting help isn't gettin in trouble, it's trying to save you.

LISTEN TO ME WOMAN (No, I do not care what gender you are)

All of this is going to stay until you get help. Get therapy. Read a happy book. Take meds. I don't know, do something.

You have to try this stuff. It's obvious you just want help from us, when we said we weren't professionals. Talk to an adult. Seriously. It may seem they don't understand, when in reality, they do. Just remember, they may have felt that they weren't understood as well. And besides, adults are wiser and understand more than people 'our age(s)' .

Seeing a therapist is good. Seriously, what would you want. Your life to stay like that, or for it to improve? I also feel, you're trying to avoid the whole therapist situation.

Just remember, what I said wasn't what I know, it's what I think. So don't go all "RARARARA THAT ISN"T TRUE RARARARARA", because it is a guess.

And take meds for the head pain. Or water. It could be headaches, too much sunlight, too much computer time, dehydration or menstrual stuff.

By the way. Look at these videos. These help me when I'm sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
LISTEN TO ME WOMAN (No, I do not care what gender you are)
All of this is going to stay until you get help. Get therapy. Read a happy book. Take meds. I don't know, do something.

You have to try this stuff. It's obvious you just want help from us, when we said we weren't professionals. Talk to an adult. Seriously. It may seem they don't understand, when in reality, they do. Just remember, they may have felt that they weren't understood as well. And besides, adults are wiser and understand more than people 'our age(s)' .

Seeing a therapist is good. Seriously, what would you want. Your life to stay like that, or for it to improve? I also feel, you're trying to avoid the whole therapist situation.

Just remember, what I said wasn't what I know, it's what I think. So don't go all "RARARARA THAT ISN"T TRUE RARARARARA", because it is a guess.

And take meds for the head pain. Or water. It could be headaches, too much sunlight, too much computer time, dehydration or menstrual stuff.

By the way. Look at these videos. These help me when I'm sad:

Agreed.

Avoiding it isn't gonna help. You may not need a therapist, but at least see a doctor for it. I have depression and I don't see a therapist, even though I probably should. It's a matter of learning to coup. But, some people might need to. And don't think you're gonna be labeled as crazy if you do, a lot of people are in therapy, and not because they're 'mentally insane.' And then there's consolers. Going to a school consoler would be a nice way to start, if noone else.

Seriously, talking to someone helps, a lot. A consoler would help with that, that's their job; listening.

~Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back