Professor Layton games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapenaadi

Reaction score
I was wondering... Does anyone play Professor Layton and the Curious Village or Professor Layton and the Pandora's box? (They might have different names in different countries)

Well I saw once Curious Village in game magasine and my mom bought it. And when I started to play it I played it like five hours in a day!

For people who don't know:

Professor Layton is a archaeologist who is very good in puzzles. He has a assistant called Luke.

The game is full on puzzles. You have to solve them to get forward in game.

Anyone who hasn't played it: Try it!

Love it~ Love it so much. In the USA it's called Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. [=

It's definitely a really great game to try. I can't wait for the other ones, too! <333

My favorite character is probably Luke. But I really liked Anton in Diabolical Box/Pandora's Box. The second one had a wonderful storyline. I cried. x3

Oh yes. Me, Weiwei (RawryCakes), Kay (K Time), and some others on here like this game.

It's too hard not to like! 8D On my desk in my bedroom I have a corkboard on it and it's covered in Layton stuff. x3 Rofl.

omfg love that game 8DDD

I got my whole family playing Curious village. Me and mum finished, and dad's at the tower 3rd floor. I'm getting Diabolical box for Christmas!! Can't wait!

Done both games xP
I have. Curious Village twice.

And did you know that there is going to come FIFTH Layton game in Japan?

They are also making a Layton movie. That's cool!

And my favourite character is Stachenscarfen (aka Stachen). He is funny!

And my favourite character is Stachenscarfen (aka Stachen). He is funny!
Haha. Stachen FTW! (me and Krystal named him scratchandscarface xD)

I finished Diabolical Box in about two or three days. But I still have a LOT of puzzles to solve.

Oh. Apparently there was a topic on here. xD

I like them. 8DD I finished Curious Village. The main story part. I have four puzzles left in the village, a side quest, and a few Layton's houses.

I started Diabolical Box a few days ago. It's okay. I like Curious Village a bit more though.

Yes you should Jae, its amazing!!! :D

oh, and is this just me, or did you english teachers tell you to never ever end a story with "and i woke up and it was all a dream"? because that is basically what happens at the end of pandoras box/diabolical box when they find out they had breathed in halucinogenic gas.

but wierdly enough it actually worked! i love this game!

ps. sorry if i spoilt it for anyone. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
...Wait...WHAT? ^
Uhhh.
XD did i confuse you Jae? :p

don't worry, you'll understand when you complete it.

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PROFESSOR LAYTON GAME!!!!

my favourite character is Luke.

oh, and professor Layton of course

:angry:

oh, and is this just me, or did you english teachers tell you to never ever end a story with "and i woke up and it was all a dream"? because that is basically what happens at the end of pandoras box/diabolical box when they find out they had breathed in halucinogenic gas.but wierdly enough it actually worked! i love this game!

ps. sorry if i spoilt it for anyone. :lol:
ASHLABLAJOAIJL. Kenza... when you have a spoiler, you need to mark it to warn people!! O: It's probably too late to edit your post. D:

Now I want to replay DB. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back