Provent Failing Connections Happening.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if u take offense 2 this. If u say ur so old then how come u spelled a bunch a words wrong like "trading" "present" "mating"...Don't take offense it's just that I'm sorta concerned I mean I'm not even in middle school!!!!! :kuribotchi: That's ok though just concerned!

ur right though doin' that stuff in the sun doesn't work at all!!

thanks for the info!
:kuribotchi: you got a very good point there. but that's ok. my last year teacher said that a bunch of adults can't spell a good number of things. and my teacher this year said that somebody important (i forgot who) was visting a 1st grade class said a 7-year-old spelled a word wrong...BUT THE IMPORTANT PERSON SPELLED THE WORD WRONG! :furawatchi: how weird is that? :hitodetchi:

I already knew this. lol. But this will be helpful to others. And get your nutcase, do you mean for a guide to come and PIN this? I don't think that this topic deserves to be pinned. Sorry to disapoint you.

ditch the "hey kids" thing. your acting like your 20.

Jade,dont take that personaly.WizardMini,To get a throne you need 5500 points and it comes in the shops sometimes.

"Get your nutcase woman" What do you mean wait for the guide?

TamaTama,this is rather important,you may be tradeing something as important as a throne,or mateing your tamagotchis.
Get Your Nutcase Woman! means that this should be pinned.

Jade,dont take that personaly.WizardMini,To get a throne you need 5500 points and it comes in the shops sometimes.

"Get your nutcase woman" What do you mean wait for the guide?

TamaTama,this is rather important,you may be tradeing something as important as a throne,or mateing your tamagotchis.
You have a point. I'll use it for a sunny day(if it ever stops raining!)

Here's my list of tips for preventing failing connections:
1. Keep it out of sunlight, or at least cover the Tamagotchi's path with your hands.

2. Keep the Tamagotchis right next to each other when connecting.

3. Make sure the two Tamagotchis are not in the path of a TV remote or anything else that uses IR.

4. Make sure there is no fluroescent lighting in the room.

Best of luck!
You mean you could connect with a remote if it uses IR? I think mine does cuz when I press a button this red light flashes and thers this thing on the end that looks sort of like the thing on tour tama!!! Awsome!! :(

TamaLover280

Cool, that's very useful info. I'll bear that in mind! It happened to me before though. I was trying to give my friend a TV, but then no one got it...and it cost 5000 points!

yea, last summer, when i me and my friend were connecting our v2's, (it was a sunny day) her tama failed and i played tug of war by myself! I wonder who was at the end of the rope... :eek:

After that, we decided to give eah other presents. So we connected. and this time I failed and my tamagotchi was already at my friend's! so mine was in my tamagotchi, and her tamagotchi! WEIRD :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back