PS2 (The fat version) Not opening disk tray!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgirlk421

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm so mad!!! My little sister broke my PlayStation 2! (It's the fatter one.) And now my disk tray won't open! The PlayStation tries move it to but it can't! And now her stupid game (Dora the explorer saves the purple planet or something :eek: ) is the only game I can play cause it was the one inside! Is there any way I can fix it, or should I sell my PlayStation collection on eBay?

Is there some little hole in the disk drive that you can poke with a paper clip?

I don't have a PS2, so thats all the advice I can give you.

Sorta! There was like a space I could use to pop it open. Thanks! Nice advice for someone without one!

I have an idea. This works for my 360. I've never had problems with my PS2(I have the fat one too), but like it said, it works or the 360, so it's worth a shot.

When you press the button to open the tray, press the tray in very slightly. It might be that it's just jammed and something is blocking it from opening.

Thanks as well Sweet Kandi, I'll remeber this the next time it happens :)

I have an idea. This works for my 360. I've never had problems with my PS2(I have the fat one too), but like it said, it works or the 360, so it's worth a shot.
When you press the button to open the tray, press the tray in very slightly. It might be that it's just jammed and something is blocking it from opening.
i think tomato-kun asked this in (non)tamatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back