PS3 owns

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAY942942

Reaction score
The Xbox 360 has great internet connections via Xbox Live and the Wii can detect movement, but in adding all these features and low price they forgot brilliant graphics!

I agree 360 has good graphics and Wii has good graphics on a few games but the PS3 is brighter and has far better contrast.

There's also more data streaming than ever before from PS3 to PSP, which was impossible on PS2 and 360 and is only on one Wii Game.

I'm not saying the PS3 is better than it's competitors, it's just good in it's own right.

I am saying this as many members on Tamatalk believe PS3 is rubbish compared to Wii.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason I don't like/want a PS3 is because there aren't any games that strike me as interesting. Plus the pricing just bothers me.

So no, I don't have one; and until they lower the price and start producing better games, I wont get one.

I've played the PS3...and it's online capabilities seem VERY buggy and temperamental.

the graphics arent very impressive..i've seen 'em all done before and i agree with SK, the games for it arent interesting...they just all seem to be sequals or shooters -.-

The Wii has actual GOOD games that people want (super smash bros brawl and mario kart Wii are good examples here)

I have a PS3 and I think they are quite good. because they have got better graphics and the games look more real then others.

Yeah and I agree with Sweet Kandi the price is high, but it is a good price for the playstation.

I prefer playstation 2's cos they have heaps of games out, but when the playstation 3 games come out with the same game it will be better with more graphics.

But, thats my opion.

Kind Regards.

its ebbie

I disagree with the whole 'graphics over gameplay thing'. you could have a game with amazing graphics yet everything else could suck (for example the controls or music) or you could have a game with average graphics but perfect controls and great music.

Better graphics dont make a better game nor a better console

The reason I don't like/want a PS3 is because there aren't any games that strike me as interesting. Plus the pricing just bothers me.
So no, I don't have one; and until they lower the price and start producing better games, I wont get one.
That's how I feel too.

The PS3 never really appealed to me before, but now I am going to get one. There are some games coming out that I would really like to get and I finally have enough cash saved up.

On a side note, gameplay is infinitely more important than graphics to me.

I've played the PS3...and it's online capabilities seem VERY buggy and temperamental.the graphics arent very impressive..i've seen 'em all done before and i agree with SK, the games for it arent interesting...they just all seem to be sequals or shooters -.-

The Wii has actual GOOD games that people want (super smash bros brawl and mario kart Wii are good examples here)
I totally agree, they need more games to suit younger people. Nintendo is 100 times better.

Well, Afrika is gonna be good and Big Little World is for all the family... It's not just Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty.

^^Umm...PS3s are different from PS2s and are actually better as well^^

The Xbox 360 has great internet connections via Xbox Live and the Wii can detect movement, but in adding all these features and low price they forgot brilliant graphics!
I agree 360 has good graphics and Wii has good graphics on a few games but the PS3 is brighter and has far better contrast.

There's also more data streaming than ever before from PS3 to PSP, which was impossible on PS2 and 360 and is only on one Wii Game.

I'm not saying the PS3 is better than it's competitors, it's just good in it's own right.

I am saying this as many members on Tamatalk believe PS3 is rubbish compared to Wii.
-I detect PS3 Fanboyism-

The Xbox 360 has Graphics comparable to the PS3. Sure, the PS3 may have better anti Aliasing, And maybe it's brighter.

But the 360 is Much sharper, and feels smoother. (This applies to a lot of games available on both systems)

Also, I dont like the way you think The Wii (And weirdly, the 360) aren't as good as the PS3 as they dont have as good graphics.

I own a Wii, And let me tell you, Graphics mean nothing. What would you rather have;

A 5 second long game with a box just standing there. With incredible graphics.

-Or-

A 30Hour+ Game, with a truely engaging plot. Believable characters. Albeit with not as good graphics.

Umm...I also own a Wii and a 360.

I am not a fanboy. I do believe 25% of PS3 games suck. Actually in my opinion, Wiis are best...

I think PS3s are good in their own right as everyone here thinks they stink.

Games like Haze are rubbish but in the same way games like Game Party are rubbish. All consoles are equal. They all have their highs and lows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back