PSP or Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I get PSP or tamagotchi

• PSP of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!get another tama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZ vote! I really need to no yer pinion! PLZ!!! You are seriously no joking making me cry!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think another tama cuz then you will have some money left over to buy more cool things.And if you get something expensive someone might steel it and you might lose it.Trust me someone stole my ipod right out of my hand.ians the worst thing was that i bought that $200 ipod nano and it got stolen 4 days after i got it. :angry:

u sound like good person. i trust u. but i also need more people opinion! But thanks! U cheered me up greatly! (and my tams)

i think the psp because i think it's the best 2 have 1 tama because of the big responsability and i don't see y ppl want more than 1 tama but trust me if u buy a psp it's really worth it....... i have an i-pod mini... if u keep it in a safe place no 1 will steal it

I think the psp because you already have a tamagotchi and since the tamagotchi isnt that expensive you can save up the money later again and get another tamagotchi. What im saying is get the psp first, then save up money and get the tama.

get a psp! Tamas are slowly becoming out of date. You should first buy the psp, and then save up until a few months when the tamagotchi v4 comes out (which, I am sure, will eventually) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back