PSP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supertamatchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Does anyone know how much a PSP is in USA? I can buy either a used or a new one. Preferably, a new one that's cheap:)[/SIZE]

thnx:)

Last edited by a moderator:
New=$169.99

Used=$149.99

Or go rip someone off on E-bay by selling some game thats boring like old games like.............

Thε Chεαpεst φou could gεt is probαbly $170.00 for both usεd and nεw!

Highεst is ovεr $250.00!

Good Luck!

I live in the UK and bought a PSP for £150 - technically $300 without extra games and accessories and stuff.

Well, I don't live in the UK. But thnx 4 the help. I really want to get a psp. My parents will let me get one, but it has to be CHEAP.

I know, it's just UK people get rip-offs just because game designers expect UK people to be rich.

Rock Band on Wii is going to be double the price of the US copy of the same game.

UK pays $360/£180 and US pays $180/£90.

Man, really? That stinks. Wii games are expensive here already. So it's what, gonna be like $100 dollars or something? Wow..

I got a psp!!! Yay:) But, I have a few questions:

1. [SIZE=14pt]What is skype?[/SIZE]

2. [SIZE=14pt]What's the difference between a Memory Stick Duo and a Memory Duo (like 2.0 GB)?[/SIZE]

3. [SIZE=14pt]If you go under settings, then choose a wallpaper, are there any more others than original and tasty treat?[/SIZE]

4. [SIZE=14pt]When I get a memory card, if i went to google on the internet, then clicked on a picture, could i set it as a wallpaper?[/SIZE]

5. [SIZE=14pt]Last one, how do i create a security password? My system won't let me.[/SIZE]

Thanks to everyone who can answer these questions:) :D :) :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, really? That stinks. Wii games are expensive here already. So it's what, gonna be like $100 dollars or something? Wow..

I got a psp!!! Yay:) But, I have a few questions:

1. [SIZE=14pt]What is skype?[/SIZE]

2. [SIZE=14pt]What's the difference between a Memory Stick Duo and a Memory Duo (like 2.0 GB)?[/SIZE]

3. [SIZE=14pt]If you go under settings, then choose a wallpaper, are there any more others than original and tasty treat?[/SIZE]

4. [SIZE=14pt]When I get a memory card, if i went to google on the internet, then clicked on a picture, could i set it as a wallpaper?[/SIZE]

5. [SIZE=14pt]Last one, how do i create a security password? My system won't let me.[/SIZE]

Thanks to everyone who can answer these questions:) ;) :) :) :) :)
5. [SIZE=21pt]When you first get your PSP your password is 0000.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]PM me if you have questions[/SIZE]

1. I think Skype is communication like email or telephone.

2. A Memory Stick Duo is the official one. A memory duo is most likely homebrew, unnoficial or fake (or that stick which comes with a media manager or Action Replay.)

3. You can download more wallpapers from the internet by inserting your memory stick in your PC and downloading wallpapers to the stick, then uploading it to your PSP.

4. Depends on the picture - if it's suitably sized, then yes.

5. Turtwig/Cyndaquil has answered this for you.

Ok. Thank you. But when I try to go on to skype, it wants me 2 sign in. I don't have an account w/ them. Also, can aol and aim load on my psp?

Thanks for answering everyone:) :unsure: :) :ph34r: :)

I don't know much about Skype as I hardly use it myself.

If you want game saves - use an official Sony Memory stick. If you want to save movies and music, use the unnofficial Datel MAX Memory Stick. I have both as I use my PSP Slim and Lite for a lot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back