Psycho debugged v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Monkey

Reaction score
Hi TT,

Yesterday, I went to a store and they were selling v4.5's for only $5.00! I bought a v4.5, and then I tried to debug it. The good news is: the debugging worked! I can choose whatever character I want! The bad news is: the debuggging made the Tamagotchi go into hyperspeed! The hyperspeed drove me nuts, so I opened the Tamagotchi up again and scratched off the pencil marks. Now it works like a normal Tamagotchi should!

But was the hyperspeed normal on a v4.5? All the Tamagotchi debugging websites don't say anything about the uncontrollable hyperspeed. Could you turn off the hyperspeed on a v4.5 and still have it debugged?

~Rainbow-Monkey <_<

Yes, the hyperspeed is normal. The reason you can't take it OUT of hyperspeed mode is that the function of the C button is a special animation. The hyperspeed function can't replace what's programmed for the button by default.

EDIT: Congrats on finding a $5 V4.5. When I bought one it was $15.99 at Walgreens. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back