Puberty classes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosetta

Reaction score
Are teacher like gave us a note that some lady will be having Puberty Classes and were a baby comes from and im really creeped out because she said she will be showing us first on animal mating and other sick stuff I'm in a class were the grade six and five are put together im going to be sick :lol: ;) *puking* Any help how to surive this kinda stuff?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok first of all, lay off on the neon green, it's hurting my eyes!!! :lol:

I know about animal mating and where babies come from, don't you?

Think of it as a natural part of life, which it is.

I've been through a few health classes, it's really not that bad. The first video I saw was in 5th grade, the second in 7th and the last was in 9th. I think I was supposed to see another in 11th, but I never made it that far.

Just be open minded about it. Don't think of it as some horrible gross thing, otherwise you'll never get the educational value out of it. They aren't showing you these videos to make you guys sick, they're showing you them because it's things you need to know.

Ok first of all, lay off on the neon green, it's hurting my eyes!!! :p
oh sorry it's my favourite color i'll change though...

i already know about all that junk but were not supposed to have classes about it till we're in grade 7 from wher i live

I've been through a few health classes, it's really not that bad. The first video I saw was in 5th grade, the second in 7th and the last was in 9th. I think I was supposed to see another in 11th, but I never made it that far.
What do you mean you didn't make it that far?

Yah but the thing i don't understand is the mating Chihuahuas

It's true all the stuff at the assembly she told us creeped me out

ok to be honest I really don't know and I don't see why I haft to learn so fast so I guess that's a no I thought it just happens when you kiss or something like that but someone in seventh grade says its no big deal but to me it might be a little gross

Last edited by a moderator:
ok to be honest I really don't know and I don't see why I haft to learn so fast so I guess that's a no I thought it just happens when you kiss or something like that but someone in seventh grade says its no big deal but to me it might be a little gross
You have to learn it because it's a part of life.

You may be able to get a note from your parents excusing you from the class that day. I don't know if your school allows that, but mine did.

ok so this might sound a bit scary but can someone explain that in pm if your ok with it I don't mind the class won't start in like six weeks and they might ask me and I won't know and they might laugh...............

ok I think I went a little to far sorry for scaring yous Im such an idiot! :p

ok so this might sound a bit scary but can someone explain that in pm if your ok with it I don't mind the class won't start in like six weeks and they might ask me and I won't know and they might laugh...............
What do you want to know about? Human reproduction?

If you're up for a read, here's a link to what looks to be a pretty good, informative site on human reproduction. You should find all you want to know there.

How Stuff Works: Human Reproduction

instead of watching a video on it, we had to read a pamplet on it and the boys were in with us too. and our teacher had to explain everything to us. there were pictures of naked people (guys and girls) and everything. It was sssooo [SIZE=21pt]GROTTY![/COLOR]You're lucky u got to watch a video on it, instead.[/SIZE]

Then all the boys had to leave and the girls watched a video on puberty and period and stuff. [SIZE=21pt]SSSOOO GROTTY!!!![/[/SIZE]COLOR]

That was in 5th Grade

Now im in 6th

i think we have to talk about it some more!

[SIZE=21pt]LOVE,[/SIZE]

~Jessica~

You shouldn't think of puberty as 'eww' everyone goes though it. And if you refuse to learn about it now in a couple of years when you don't know what something means [which could of been on the video/class] then you'll be the silly one who should of just listened and got it over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back