puberty, its there any bad or hard part?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuChIpATcHi LOLZ

Reaction score
sometimes i get a bit aggresive and my humor changes sometimes, for me thats bad, its there any bad or hard part??

i am 11 and i want to know what will be hard or bad on my puberty, help plz.

Umm I don't think so. I started at ten and I'm turning thirteen this year. Nothing really bad happens.except for the pimples, lol.

I'm giving you a link to a thread that ran a while back on Boy Puberty - there are several useful links to sites for you to visit that explain more about the experiences boys go through in puberty.

I recommend you take some time to sit down and read through some of the info - it will answer many of your questions.

I'm giving you a link to a thread that ran a while back on Boy Puberty - there are several useful links to sites for you to visit that explain more about the experiences boys go through in puberty.
I recommend you take some time to sit down and read through some of the info - it will answer many of your questions.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

i will read it now :)

You're 11. There's nothing bad happening yet.
I didn't know that any "bad" happened in puberty after 11 yrs :D :p

Things can happen in puberty at 11 yrs old. Everyone goes through puberty at slightly different ages. Some ppl are early developers, some are late :angry:

If you don't understand what is happening, then it can seem like a "bad" thing.

Generally puberty is very inconvenient to boys and girls because the changes in your body force you to behave in a different way and you just have to get used to it. Knowing and understanding makes it easier to deal with.

(You don't have to like it, but you do have to deal with it) :lol:

Gahh. I've discussed this in real life with my parents and in sex ed, but I have never done it online. I'll try my best though.

Some of the changes that happen include your genitals growing larger, hair growth in places such as armpits, pubic area(s), chest and face. You may start to feel different feelings than usual towards the opposite sex. You may not think of them as just "pretty" anymore. You will still feel and attraction to them, but it will just feel a little more different. You also may experience frequent mood changes/swings.

The second thing that I'm going to be talking about is wet dreams. Also called Nocturnal Emissions. This is a kinda uncomfortable topic, but if you want to know full information on puberty- you might as well read this. What may happen is you'll one morning or night wake up and have a wet spot on your bed. The most usual thing you will be thinking is, "Oh crap. I wet the bed!". But the thing is, you really didn't. What happened is that you experienced an ejaculation during sleep. it may happen with or without an erection. What I learned from Sex ed is that you cannot wake up during a Nocturnal Emission or simply sleep through it. Many people have different methods of what could have caused the Nocturnal Emission. Popular reasons include, stimulation of genitals by a mattress or sheets, by erotic dreams, or by memories of sexual activity or thoughts. However research has shown no conclusive connection between masturbation frequency and nocturnal emissions. They may occur a little bit after you hit full puberty or even many years after you have hit puberty.

Puberty is very confusing for males and females but the most important thing to do is just face it. You can't do anything about it at all and it's just a natural part of life. If you don't like the word puberty, then just think of it as becoming a man. ^_^

I wonder if that's enough info for you? Hope it helps! (;

Last edited by a moderator:
Rawr. I've already started. There's some first things that seem daunting, especially for girls, but, yeah. It's pretty okay, other than that.

Gahh. I've discussed this in real life with my parents and in sex ed, but I have never done it online. I'll try my best though.
Some of the changes that happen include your genitals growing larger, hair growth in places such as armpits, pubic area(s), chest and face. You may start to feel different feelings than usual towards the opposite sex. You may not think of them as just "pretty" anymore. You will still feel and attraction to them, but it will just feel a little more different. You also may experience frequent mood changes/swings.

The second thing that I'm going to be talking about is wet dreams. Also called Nocturnal Emissions. This is a kinda uncomfortable topic, but if you want to know full information on puberty- you might as well read this. What may happen is you'll one morning or night wake up and have a wet spot on your bed. The most usual thing you will be thinking is, "Oh crap. I wet the bed!". But the thing is, you really didn't. What happened is that you experienced an ejaculation during sleep. it may happen with or without an erection. What I learned from Sex ed is that you cannot wake up during a Nocturnal Emission or simply sleep through it. Many people have different methods of what could have caused the Nocturnal Emission. Popular reasons include, stimulation of genitals by a mattress or sheets, by erotic dreams, or by memories of sexual activity or thoughts. However research has shown no conclusive connection between masturbation frequency and nocturnal emissions. They may occur a little bit after you hit full puberty or even many years after you have hit puberty.

Puberty is very confusing for males and females but the most important thing to do is just face it. You can't do anything about it at all and it's just a natural part of life. If you don't like the word puberty, then just think of it as becoming a man. :)

I wonder if that's enough info for you? Hope it helps! (;
you helped ;) and i was on a sex ed conference on one of the conference rooms on my mom´s work.

so i already know those chages but i dont understand the aggresivity changes :huh: and those wet dreams, i had one on december 29th, i was like OH SH-- NOOOO!

Rawr. I've already started. There's some first things that seem daunting, especially for girls, but, yeah. It's pretty okay, other than that.
Uh.. this is a puberty topic for boys - hope you've not already started to develop characterisitic male puberty signs Maria :huh:

You can discuss puberty issues relating to girls in a few topics already on the forums, but please can we all try to keep this thread on topic and directly related to Boy Puberty?

... but i dont understand the aggresivity changes :huh: and those wet dreams, i had one on december 29th, i was like OH SH-- NOOOO!
Okay, I am going to assume you now understand more about wet dreams since you've read the previous post.

As far as aggressiveness goes, that is normal too. Your body is producing more male hormones - like testosterone and it's what is making you into a man including starting the changes to your tone of voice (deeper), body hair, etc.

Testosterone causes mood changes too and can sometimes (suddenly) make you feel more aggressive towards someone or something. It's a normal part of puberty and happens to most boys.

its cuz i have some aggresivity changes and humor changes and i am WAY too tall for my age(1.61), i dont want to be a giant :kusatchi:
Everybody changes over time, your changes probably arn't directly linked to puberty though.

And, 161cm's is that tall, my friend was 193cm's when he was 12. And he's barely grown. You probably won't be a giant, just be a bit taller than most others, which definately isn't bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back