Pubic Hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do. I think it started growing last year (when I was 13). It's really weird though because I saw a book with pictures of a first phase, second phase and thrid phase of hair growth in that area. I quickly went throgh the first two phases but I'm not getting anywhere near 3rd phase. It's the same with underarm hair. I've got a bit but the hairs are so thin and they've just stopped growing!

My pubic hairs started growing just last year,but I must say they are very disturbing.They are constantly getting tangled up without me doing anything then when I have to scratch my testis(testicals) it kind of doesn't hurt,but annoys me or sometimes the hairs kind of rub on my leg and I always have to be scratching my leg.

My pubic hairs started growing just last year,but I must say they are very disturbing.They are constantly getting tangled up without me doing anything then when I have to scratch my testis(testicals) it kind of doesn't hurt,but annoys me or sometimes the hairs kind of rub on my leg and I always have to be scratching my leg.
... all i can say is... wow. :p :D

You are probably going through puberty right now (girls can start puberty as early as 8 or 9-ish) and yes it is normal for girls to start growing hair there.
That Explains why I have 3 or 4 hairs!

Thanks!

Didn't the starter of this topic say "Girls only, plz "
:-?
Yes, but males also have some of the same things happen to them while they are growing up as we females do. This is for mature and sensible discussions. As long as he is being mature, there really should be no reason he can't participate in this conversation as well.

Absolutely, but I shave down there. I don't like getting itchy with all of the pubic hair down there, and the fact that it sticks out lol^^;

uh yeah i have it on meh leg my underarm and *ahem* ermm down there =0

Yup. Its Normal ^.^ IT just means you might get your period soon.
Nooo!

I don't wanna. x.x

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive had it since i was 6 and a half.

But I have a prob with me.

Its okai to feel embarrased. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back