Pubic Hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]Everyone will at one point in their life, you know. Early bloomer, Late bloomer, Boy, Girl... all of you. And it's not like anyone's looking down there, so don't feel embarrased.. [/SIZE]

And girls can get Bikini Waxes, which help too.

Talk to your Mom about it, she understands. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't testicals MALE body parts?
Oh god. Please please tell me your joking.

And I don't shake really or trim. It isn't that bad.

Though I swear one is like 1.5 inches long now.

I will need to start as I am on the swim team and we start swimming in 2 weeks..... Bleck.

i started getting pubic hair at 9.

im 10 now and i have a lot of proper, black pubic hair.

i mean a LOT.

Oh god. Please please tell me your joking.
And I don't shake really or trim. It isn't that bad.

Though I swear one is like 1.5 inches long now.

I will need to start as I am on the swim team and we start swimming in 2 weeks..... Bleck.
bleck! that must be a pain for swimmwers!

i dont have enough to show through, so i wouldnt know :mellow:

Not *down there* yet, but my legs and armpits are just outright DISGUSTING and my mom doesn't even notice and i need 2 shave in those places SO badly,it isn't even a joke anymore.I need help to get her to realize that I am always SO horrified every time i wear a tank/shorts or capris.Trust me, it's BADBADBADBADBADBAD. So please HELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELP!!!!!!

i dont even have a single stub, and im 12. although when i lie down that part makes a lump that sticks out on my *ahem* :D

Yup. Its Normal ^.^ IT just means you might get your period soon.
I have had it since i was like 10ish. i dont want to have my period yet! when will i get it?? im 11, 12 in about 4 months. i know that everybody grows at different rates but nobodyelse in my 6th grade class has had there period. my mom has noticed my ugh hair *down there* and it's embarresing what do i do? i also have armit hair (just a little) and how do you tell if you have leg hair? a boy in my class at the beginning of the year said you have hairy legs when i was wearing capris! but i cant tell. help!

well EVERYONE has hairy legs.

it is espically noticable if you have brown or black hair.

if you are not liking you leggie hair,

use a hair removal cream if it is your first time....

shaving can hurt if you're not experienced.

well EVERYONE has hairy legs.it is espically noticable if you have brown or black hair.

if you are not liking you leggie hair,

use a hair removal cream if it is your first time....

shaving can hurt if you're not experienced.
This isn't about hairy legs. It's about.....*coughs* hair down under if you catch my drift.

-____-;

~SG~

i started getting pubic hair at 9.im 10 now and i have a lot of proper, black pubic hair.

i mean a LOT.
Same,

I started getting pubic hair at 9,

and I'm also 10 I have proper black pubic hair,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back