PURE FAMILY MATCHMAKER? V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am so..... confused :huh: !

You know the pure family thing?

How to get a pure family :D

You need to raise a mametchi , memetchi , kuchipatchi , or violetchi.

The mametchi needs to mary a Chantochi , the memetchi needs to mary a mumutchi , the kuchipatchi needs to marry a yonepatchi , and the violetchi needs to marry a Sukatchi. They all need to have 100% bonding. Once that is done correctly , they will evolve into parent and produce 2 eggs . after one hour ( when the babies evolve ) , they become an official pure family . .

The thing is, my tamagotchi V5 character has turned into mametchi and i am interested in getting a pure family.

MY QUESTION IS:

Since you HAVE to mate the mametchi with Chantotchi, and i will have to use the matchmaker, does the matchmaker give you the partner you want?

Like if you have a mametchi, and you can mate, if you go to the dating show, and you qualify for a pure family, will the matchmaker give you a chantotchi, or will you have to try again? :p :eek: :huh:

i will explain

any tamagotchi charecter can make a pure family. you just have to marry the right charecter. if you keep on going to the dating show you will find the right charecter. the matchmaker gives you random people, so anyhow you have a chance of getting a match for your tama.

note* there are different charecters that have to marry different charecters to get a pure blend family.

i dont know them all, but its pretty easy to figure out them just by seeing if the two charecters look alike

I just wanted to add that since the v5 Tama's don't turn into oldies you have a lot of chances over the days to get a mate for your Tamagotchi, so if it fails the first time, then just keep trying, you can get there eventually

Sadly, the Matchmaker does not give you what you want. You have to keep trying. The VERY depressing thing is that you can only go to the Dating Show 3 times a day. You have to wait 24 hours after that. Yes, a complete 24 hours.

mabe if you don't get the character you want, just go back on the dating show and check if it's what you want...

Anyways, keep retrying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back