Pure Family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovr67

Reaction score
So i have 2 questions for you.

i have a v5 and all the characters are adults. They are:

mametchi,chantotchi, and sukachi

1. Are these good characters?

2. do you have any idea how to get a pure family of any of the listed adults? (i don't care which family)

Thank you! :D

Those are great characters! To get a pure family, use your mametchi, and marry it to a chantotchi(It can't be the one you already have, the matchmaker has to bring it to you on the dating channel.) And you will get a pure family-The mame family!

Hope this helps.

Indeed those are great characters!Sadly it doesn't work both ways Chantotchi + Mametchi won't make Mame family nor' will Sukatchi + Memeitchi = Meme family.Though your Mametchi is a turn around in this case;like Mametchi said,just go to the dating show and try to get Chantotchi.Though do know,getting the right character for a pure family takes a long time/is hard to get.It took me one month to get a Chantotchi to appear on the dating show.I recoomend using the cheat to where you set the clock to '11:59pm',wait one minute, and set the time to where your Tamagotchi is awake and whala you got 3 more tries.

Last edited by a moderator:
*SUPER**SLASHER***TANNER****, the "Family that needs less care" doesn't really need less care.

Once again, great characters.

To get a pure family from those characters, use Mametchi, and get 100% bondage. Find a Chantotchi and say "Marry"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back