Put on items for v.2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvr

Reaction score
how do u put on items for v.2 when u enter a code... example : the costume?

and how do u know if ur tama becomes invinsible ? is there a message? cuz i entered all 5 codes and nothign hapened!

and how dou play the bump game?

thanks srry if this has been posted before i just got a v.2 (yay!) and i did a search but i couldn't find anything!

ok anyone? its been a day and usually theres a reply but my post got bumped down to the 2nd page! :huh: lol

ok, here it is... lol

1. i entered all 5 codes, how do i know if my tama is invincible?

2. how come my tama didn't put on the costume?

plz i really need to know! right now my tama is a teen... can u only put it on when its an adult?

1. Alright . . . Your tama must be an adult to use all of the code items, except for the whole cake and the steak. To use the items, go to the ball and bat icon and press the middle button. Then go down to ITEMS and press the middle button. While looking at the items menu, and keep pushing button A until you see the item you want your tama to use. Then push the middle button. He/she will use the item.

2. I am not sure, but I think the thing about your tama being invinsible is a rumor . . . but if it is true, then I think your tama will just live longer without a message telling you.

3. To play the bump game, you keep pushing the middle button at the beginning to stop the power bar. You want it to be full because that means you have a lot of power. Then, your tama will try to knock over the other tama. To help him/her do so, keep pushing the middle button.

HINT: You can still lose with a lot of power and win with little power. It sometimes depends on the weight of your tama or the strength of the other tama.

4. Congrats on your Version 2! I am sure you will LOVE IT!

I hope I helped! Good luck!

~Generation12

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and when you put the costume on your tama, it won't take it off until it goes to bed! I learned that the hard way!

Ok, the tama won't have a message that says its invincible, but rumours say that your tama won't die in a for a 2 generations even though you neglect it, I'm not sure either, its a very common rumour. ^_^

And your tama has to be an adult to use certain items, the only items that babies to teens can use are balls, bears, action figures, plants, and shovels. All the other items adults are the only ones that they can use.

Rumours say that the bump game is just pure luck, which I find true, bump is a hard game to win, but I find the heavier your tama is the better its luck at winning! yep, there sure are a lot of rumours going around. :D

ALRIGHT ! thanks everyone!!! my tama just turned into an adult yesterday, so tried putting it on and it worked! yay... i like the costuem lol ( not the panda one, the one that looks like a mimitchi tho) . and i do love my v2 , generation12!

=D again, thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back