Puzzle de Hakken! Tamagotchi Zukan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarOmnimon

Reaction score
Pictures and info (Japanese blog)

I ordered this Tamagotchi recently, it's from the vintage era so I figured I'd make the post here. Mine should be arriving Friday. ;)

From what I know, the Tamagotchi Zukan isn't a v-pet per se, but has v-pet elements of sorts. You solve Picross-like puzzles to care for your Tama on this one, and it has characters from the G1, G2, and Angelgotchi. I'll have a review done before Wednesday, September 16 as by then the Tama should have arrived here.

YAY! Please review about it. I see one on ebay now that's about $108, you got a really good deal!

I was hoping to get this tamagotchi but instead I opted out for a exmotchi.

My Zukan came in this past Friday, so here's a review. Pictures will be coming soon.

-Upon starting the Zukan, you can select to raise a G1 (Spotted egg), G2 (Solid egg), or Angel (Obaketchi). You can change at any time and will retain your character - you can raise a G1, G2, and Angel all at once.

-Each Tamagotchi version has its own set of Picross puzzles. You can select EASY or HARD for each puzzle, which only changes the time limit you are given.

-Mistakes in placing the pixels of a puzzle will cost you time, so be careful. When you run out of time or give up on a puzzle 2-3 times, your Tama gets sick and it will count as a care mistake. 2-3 more mistakes will end up resulting in an Obaketchi and you will have to start over.

-It seems that the evolution of the character you are raising is calculated by how many times that they've gotten sick in the stage they are currently in. I had about one or two care mistakes with an Obaketchi Nisei and was still able to raise Futago Tenshi (Twin Angels) successfully.

-The characters only evolve as you complete puzzles. There is no clock on this Tamagotchi, so you can ignore it for a while and keep your character without it evolving or becoming an Obaketchi.

The Zukan, overall, gets from me a 3.5/5. It's not as fun as a standard Tamagotchi, but it's definitely good brain exercise and is really different as far as Tamagotchi concepts go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back