pyschic?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]Well... I do believe it is possible to be psychic, but just because you've seen a ghost doesn't prove anything. My Grandmother would know all about that stuff. I study it too, but you never know I could be wrong. [/SIZE] ;)
no. she has only seen a few ghosts and she thinks she is psychic. i dont believe her. i hav told her that just because she has seen a ghost doesnt meen she is psychic. she thinks she can read the future but if u are pyschic then u shud be able to read peoples minds wich she cant. it doesnt help that her mum told her she is a bit pyschic and her older sis told her that psychic people can see da future.

I don't think your friend knows what a physic is. Physics don't see ghosts, they read minds.

~Camelle
yeh ur right. i never fort of that.

Personaly I don't believe in ghosts- or being phychic for that matter.
For your own personal sanity around this girl [just to make it more amusing] write down her 'visions'. Keep a record of how many she gets right and how many she gets wrong. Even if she gets alot right but not 100%, why should you trust her 'viosions' anyways because you never know how right they really are?
wel wot she duz is so i cant proove her rong is she sez it could happen maybe years from now. and i cant keep track for years

well every one is sayin the same thing. that just because she saw a ghost doesnt make her pyschic. i guess i hav proof she isnt pyschic. but i will let her figure it out for her self when she realizez she is always wrong. now i no she cant be pyschic i can just ignore her sitting on the stupid rock. coz she isnt pyschic.

thnx everyone

I think *some* people can predict the future.

I know it is possible to see ghosts or have premintitions.

She could be telling the truth.

Seeing a ghost or spirit at the age of 8 I'm sure would be a disturbing or worrying experience.

Just because she's seen a few ghosts doesn't necessarily mean she psychic but she may be... You can't see things the way she does therefore you can't just say or think she lying with out actually asking or knowing what she sees.

Everyone has different opinions and you may not believe her but you never know...

I dunno, I don't think she is. JUST cause she saw a ghost. XD Thats dumb. No offence to your cousin.

I beleive there are ghosts and SOME psychic people.

I believe the friend - I see you don't have the state of mind as me and her Psychic's are real - I'd know I'm one of them

wait wait wait hold the phone here... sence when does seeing a goast make u able to pridict the future? :p a bunch of boloney if u ask me! LOL :)

Could you speak regular? Its hard to understand you.
Erm, if she thinks she is psychic....so what. Let her. Why should you stop her?
i do let her. i just wanted to no if it is possible. but she is nearly always wrong

My friend is 8. She thinks, because she has seen some ghosts when she was little that she is completly psychic. She sits on a rock and says she is using her psychic so everyone be quiet. She thinks that she can see the future and stuff like that. But her mum thinks she is only a little psychic. I let her believe she is psychic like that but I don't believe her because when she gets something right it is probably just luck. She gets the same amount of things wrong as the rest of our frends. And she still says she is psychic. Please tell me if you can be really psychic just because you have seen a few ghosts. Because she is doing my head in with alll this nonsense! :eek:
There I fixed your post. I don't believe she is really psychic. How do you know she has really seen ghosts? Just let her be. She'll get over it. If she keeps bugging you about it. I would say,"If you really are psychic why do you keep bugging me about it, like your insisting I believe you." Yeah, Just let her be

Hope I helped,

SM

Just because she thinks she saw ghosts doesn't mean she's psychic o.o'Our eyes can play tricks on us. I constantly see things that aren't really there. It doesn't mean that the thing I saw was real.

I think next time she's sits on a rock and says she's using her 'psychic' you should kick her off it <.< Maybe that'll knock some sense into her.

You might be lucky and she may grow out of it. I think if you ignore her 'psychic ego' she'll eventually knock it off.
I agree with that so much Sweet Kandi. That was funny

SM

There is a slim possibility that your sis actually is Psychic, but it all depends on your perspective. :D She is more than likely just yearning attention, with that kind of behaviour. But ask her some questions, and gather the clues up. Maybe she is, maybe she isn't Psychic. Only your Sister knows for sure.

I think you can be Psychic sometimes but not all the time. Like once I closed my eyes and I saw water. Not to long later I went to he pool. Another time I closed my eyes I saw a girl with a dog. The next day I saw the "pair". So you can be psychic, just not all the time. And you don't come to it, it comes to you. ;)

i know what you meen. it happens to me somtimes aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back