Queen Furwatchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sijesimone141

Reaction score
Once upon atime in TamaVillage there was Queen Elana :hitodetchi: she ruled over the entire village she always made wise choices.2nd in line for the trown was her younger sister Emily :angry: .Elana also had to take care of her elderly and sick mother while ruling over a village.Then Elana got a call "Hello."Elana said."Hi it is the king from TamaTown and I would like to know if you would like to come to my kingdom to discuss the war."King Joe said."Ok I will be there in 3 days."Elana said and hung up the phone."Mom I have to go to TamaTown."Elana said."ok dear just be sure to pack you'r cellphone."her mom said."Are you going to be back in time for my birthday?"Emily asked."Duh."Elana said.Elana walked up to her room and Emily followed "why are you going there?"Emily asked while she jumped on her bed."Because I have to meet with the king."Elana said."Oh what if you start to like him."Emily said starting to sound sly."No all kings are ugly."Elana said and continued to start packing.

~Back in TamaTown.~

King Joe :angry: was pacing back and forth wondering what she was going to look like."Father what is she is ugly?"Joe said starting to soung annoyed."She won't most queens are beautiful."he said and continued to watch t.v.

Latest posts

Back