Question about batteries/humming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alps

Reaction score
I have had my Tamagotchi for quite a long time; I bought it some time in the fall or winter of last year, but I don't remember when. One day it was sitting on my dresser and I noticed that I was hearing a strange humming noise. I had no idea what it was, until finally I realized it was my Tamagotchi. Does anyone else's make this noise?

Also, I was wondering how long the batteries typically last. I think that the battery mine came with lasted quite awhile, but when I put in the second battery that came in the package, I paused it but it seemed to last only a month or so. I just bought a new battery for it yesterday, and I'm hoping it will last longer.

Humming? Strange...I know the Connections and Connexions (and probably the Pluses) all make a very faint beeping sound. Is that what you're hearing? Oh yeah...the batteries usually last about five to nine Tama generations. If you keep them paused too long, they'll wear out faster...

Well pausing kills batteries so try not to pause your tamagotchi, instead put your tamagotchi to sleep when your going somewhere so it continues to grow and you don't kill batteries. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back