question about growth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiaMohr

Reaction score
so i just got my new tama v2s and i cant remember how long it takes for them to grow up

i know...

egg>baby = 1 min.

baby > kid = 1 hour

kid>teen =

teen > adult = 3 days (right?)

adult > adult w/baby =

adult w/baby > just baby =

:D

IT DEPENDS ON THE LEVEL OF CARE YOU GIVE THEM SOME TIMES THEY WON'T CHANGE UNTIL THEY ARE 4 SOMETIMES WHEN THEY ARE 3. I'VE NOTICED IT ALSO DEPENDS ON WHAT TIME OF DAY YOU SET THEM AND WHAT TIME THEIR FIRST EVOLUTION TAKES PLACE

[SIZE=21pt]i need to nkow how long it takes to get my tamagotchi to a teen. ive taken awsome care[/SIZE]

egg-baby=1 min

baby-toddler=1 hour

toddler-teen=1 day

teen-adult=3 days

an adult can have a baby after being an adult for 72hours(3days) thats when the matchmaker comes..or u connect to another tama and mate....

the adult stays with the baby for 2 days..on the 2nd night u have the baby w/adult u can change the time to 11:59pm and at 12am u will c the adult telling the baby farewell...

~shawdy~

I am an expert at tamas and am on gen. 5. So when they are about 6 years old :furawatchi: the match maker will apear and ( if ) you make a match a baby will be with the perent and after 24 to 48 houers onlythe baby will be left. glad I could help. hannahchi10

The baby only stays a baby for an hour? Great! Speaking of the farewell sequence isn't that way too long lol

egg 1 min>baby

baby 1hr>child

child 24 hrs>teen

teen 72 hrs>adult

adult 120 hrs>oldie

u can also use love honey (or whatever its called)

or

egg 1 min>baby

baby 1hr>child

child 24 hrs>teen

teen 72 hrs>adult

adult 72 hrs>adult w/baby

adult w/baby 24 to 48 hrs>2nd gen (or 3rd or whatever)

farewell stage about 2 mins :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back